Let me out

Y/n POV

I backed up.

Pixie said, "Well, how did you get here?"

I said, "Back up." I put up my hand only to find out i had gave Zay my quirks. I need to steal something to get out.

Shigraki said, "You got him arrested again."

I said, "Aw shucks, did i? I was really hoping for him to be dead. You left your own master to get arrested and you escaped? What kind of son are you?"

He started to try to hit me. He started to yell, "DONT TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD BE! YOU SHOULD BE DEAD AND THIS IS MY CHANCE!"

I dodged every move with his slow ass. Pixie said, "Stop. Shigraki....we could get her to give us the vessel and All for one would be out and proud of you, Wouldn't he?"

Shigraki turned to me with his psychotic ass face. He said, "You're right. You haven't used your power...its gone isn't it?"

I said, "No, I don't want to use it right now."

Pixie wrote in her notebook and all of a sudden chains were locked on my foot. I said, "WHAT THE FUCK- bitch you got one more time for that damn notebook."

Pixie chuckled and said, "Vessel then your let go. Easy."

I said, "I'd rather die here."

"Your choice. I thought you died anyways."

As she walked out with Shigraki i heard her say, "Also don't touch her. She might take one of our quirks to escape."

I saw a lock appear on the door and put together that she wrote a lock on it.

~It be yo OWN people.~

I struggled to get out the chains, I punched them and everything. I wasn't getting out and Twice is never going to find the key. I hate it here. I'm GOING TO found out how to get somebody quirk up in here.

I sat there for a couple of hours just waiting until I saw the door open. I smiled a bit hoping for Twice but it was...the turtle guy.

He said, "Long time, huh Y/n?"

I said, "I dont even know your name. How would I know?"

"Its like seeing someone come from the dead. This is strange."

He reached for me like he wanted to see if I was real. I jerked back and he said, "Listen, im supposed to get you to give us the vessel. So im asking nicely."

I said, "Well go back and tell them, its not working."

He took out his little sword and before I could react he hit my back with the handle.

I yelled, "Damn nigga. What the fuck is your problem?"

He said, "Me getting you to give us what we want."

I said, "Aww, that's cute."

He hit me with it again and he waited a couple of seconds for me to give him the right answer. He raised it up again and I caught it.

He pulled back and I kicked his leg with the rattle of the chains. I got the sword and said, "Get it bitch."

I thought about it for a second and waited to see if I need his quirk. Its literally a reptile and there's no way for his quirk to get me out of here.

Spinner took the sword out of my hand.

~Damn, I wasn't paying attention.~