Fight

Y/n POV

I looked closely at the necklace and looked at him. I said, "Um, excuse me. Where did you get this from?"

The man looked at me and said, "From a friend." He said it in a cold tone, like a warning.

"Hmm...it looks familiar. Whats the friends name?" I played around with it.

"...Bojan." he said reaching for it.

I said, "Botan...Bojan...you can come up with a better name than that, hun." I noticed Kirishima and Zay were next to me.

Kirishima said, "Y/n, who is this?"

I said, "I dont know-"

Zay said, "Why don't you give him the necklace he dropped?"

I held it up and said, "Look at it." Zay observed it.

He noticed and said, "Oh."

I gave the necklace back to the man with a fake smile on my face. "Have a good day."

I sat down with my friends again and Kirishima whispered, "Y/n, what was that?"

I said, "That man kidnapped someone I know. I'm just giving him a few seconds to walk away."

Kirishima smirked at me. I asked, "Why you smirking?"

He said, "If you can actually catch him without using your blue wing quirk. I will buy or do anything you want."

I smiled and said, "Ight. You're gonna lose. Here Zay, take my fire quirk." He touched me and took it. I looked at Kiri.

Kirishima smiled and said, "5...4...3...2...1!"

Uraraka and the girls said, "GO Y/N!! GO!"

Kirishima POV

I smiled and watched her take off. I might as well get used to her mischievous side. This is the ONLY reason I'm doing this. I can't get mad everytime she's in trouble. I have to get used to this Y/n. We're heroes anyways.

But...there is a difference between being reckless and having fun or being mischievous. I gotta be careful with her.

Y/n POV

I took off, trying to find the guy. He couldn't have gotten that far. He literally took off a minute ago. I turned myself around onto a alley.

I saw the man but when I turned, I saw Botan. He had a gag in his mouth. Botan saw me and shook his head no. He had bruises on his face and a few scars. This boy looked...scared.

Botan made this intense screaming noise and I was immediately pushed down.

"Ayo, what the fu-" I looked up and it was Dabi.

Dabi said, "Fancy meeting you here."

I stood up and said, "Mhm. Now, let I'll be taking my brother and we'll be on our way." I walked past him but he made this wall of fire as a warning.

~I'm winning this bet, ion care.~

I said, "Lets play tag."

Botan's face changed up in confusion and so did the villians.

I said, "If I tag you by the time you catch me. I get Botan."

The man near Botan said, "What happens when you touch us?"

I said, "Uh...find out."

Dabi said, "I dont play kid games."

I said, "Dabi...come on now. Ight, how about if you catch me before I tag you- I'll give the power to All for one and you...guys win. Easy."