Headless

Y/n POV

I froze. It almost turned into a scream but I just backed up. I could feel myself  heating up. I was so close to throwing up, those bitches are crazy.

~Ight, ight calm down. Just look away and open the door.~

I think my dizziness started to hit again and not because of that woman. This was absolutely terrifying.

Akio said, "Y/n, you good?"

Botan yelled, "What was the surprise?"

I sat down on the bed in the room and tried to collect myself. I kept heating up, nothing was working.

Kirishima POV

I waited outside while Y/n was looking at her little surprise. It was actually taking her quite awhile. Akio and Botan went up to the door to check up on her. I started getting worried so I went up to the door too.

I put my hand on the knob and jerked back.

Akio said, "What? Whats wrong wit you?"

I whispered to him, "The door handles hot. Something happened."

I started to talk to Y/n, "Princess...can you open the door for us?"

I heard her say, "Wait a minute."

Zay was sitting on the couch with Kamiel and said, "I wonder what was in that shit."

Y/n POV

~Maybe I can think of a song-~

I just need to get out of here but what if there's something else in the box? I got up from the bed and walked over to the box again. I wanted to throw up the whole time while I was peaking around it. I saw a little remote type thing in there...it was like a recorder.

I looked around the room to find something to pick it up with. I found a little paper towel with crumbs on it. I used the paper towel and picked up the recorder. I pressed the button and it started to play. I heard familiar voices but there was one I heard...

It said, "I AINT TELLING YOU SHIT ABOUT MY SISTER! KILL ME BITCH!"...that was Adrien.

I then heard Shigraki say, "Your wish is my command.. A nomu you shall be. Cut him."

I heard the screams of torture from Adrien. You could tell he was crying and screaming. The recorder turned completely silent and that is when I assumed thats when Adrien died.

I could feel my heat going through my hands and the breathing. I started to cry. I couldn't breathe. I tried so hard to calm down.

Kirishima POV

I've waited a long before the door opened. She never did come out. I touched the door knob and it was hotter than before.

I said, "Something is wrong we gotta break through."

Kenai said, "Nigga, you can't break my door."

I said, "Eh...I'll buy you a new one."

Kenai said, "No, I want something from our favorite restaurant-"

Zay said, "Can you guys just open up the damn door? Im worried about my best friend."

I punched open the door and I saw Akio and Botan peek in behind me. I saw Y/n on the floor, I think she was crying? I just walked up to her and bent down.

I said, "Y/n? Y/n, look at me."

She wasn't even breathing correctly. I think...it was a panic attack or maybe she zoned out? I didn't know what to do.