Content

Y/n POV

I sat down on the couch with Kirishima. Akio said, "You good now?"

I said, "I was always good, shawty."

I smiled. Im glad me and Kirishima had our first fight. I knew something was wrong on how smooth we were on things. No couple is perfect and it would be strange if we never fought.

I started to pay attention and Akio explained of ways to fight secretly. It wouldn't involve a place where people could find us or get on the news. It'll be a simple fight and short distance in which the police can get there in time. The fight should be easy and quiet since most of Shigraki's team were caught by the police anyways. I was told to send a message to LOV with my fire to meet up.

I made a fire bird and we attached a piece of paper to it. I sent it off.

Akio said, "Ight, we all good?"

We said, "Yessir!"

Zay looked at me and said, "Okay, Snow White."

I said, "You want me to start singing a lil sum?"

Zay said, "Now you going too far." I rolled my eyes.

Akio said, "Y/n, you sleeping over here?"

I said, "I kinda want to sleep on a bed. So I think-"

Kenai started to fake cry and said, "We don't got nice enough beds and couches for you?"

I said, "Nigga don't start."

"I THOUGHT- *sniffles* I THOUGHT WE WERE ENOUGH!"

I got up and said, "I got a grave to go to. Ima see y'all later."

Zay started laugh, "What kind of shoes you got on in yo casket?"

I laughed harder and my brothers faces was like: 😐

I said, "Zay, its too soon. Stop it, now."

Zay rolled their eyes and said, "Fuck them, shit."

I held in my laugh and walked out the door. A few minutes later, Kirishima was behind me. Kirishima looked at me like 'laugh i dare you'. His face was about to make me laugh harder.

Kirishima said, "Go ahead

Kirishima said, "Go ahead."

I started busting out laughing. I said, "Y'alls faces! Why you ain't like Zay's joke!?"

Kirishima POV

I wouldn't have laughed at the joke but Y/n's smile and face made everything harder to not smile. I did a chuckle and wrapped my arm around her waist. We started to walk to the dorms. We didn't even discuss on it, we just felt like walking there.

We were walking beside a building and Y/n said, "I needa go to the bathroom. I'll be back."

I said, "Oh, I'll be right here."