Makes no sense

Y/n POV

That makes no sense! How would i- ok I know that I've been gone a long time but that doesn't mean I killed that bitch. Why would I even kill him? I want to kill All for one. Its all his fault this stuff is happening.

Zay said, "This is ridiculous."

I said, "How do they know I DID IT!?"

Zay said, "Y/n- fire and oxygen stealing."

I said, "Okay..it could've been a group."

"They also said they later found out the quirk was not in his body."

"Oh...ok. BUT STILL!"

"I know right, this is stupid."

I said, "Does it say when he was killed?"

Zay said, "Uh...around last night. I dont know what time. I'm pretty sure when they take your ass for questioning they'll ask that stupid ass question,: 'Where were you the night of blah blah blah.'"

I said, "NOOO! NOW WE CANT KILL MY FATHER FOR REALL!" I started to whine.

Akio poked out and said, "What is going on?"

Zay said, "She basically was framed for murder."

Akio said, "Oh. Y/n, you need to get back home."

I said, "What?"

Akio said, "Y/n, they're gonna think you have something to hide if you don't come back."

"They just see me as my dad or something. They not gonna listen to me."

Akio said, "Y/n, it doesn't matter. If you hide here they're gonna think you ACTUALLY did it. Like whats a innocent person hiding away in a abandoned house for?"

I said, "At LEAST let me talk to- or find my dad. He HAD to do it. If he can try to kill his own child, he can definitely kill and use the adopted one."

"Y/n...I- where would he even be?"

I shrugged and said, "Uh...ion know but we can look."

Kirishima POV

I woke up and scrolled on my phone to see if Y/n texted back or anything. I did get a notification but it was from the news...it was about Y/n.

~She...-she killed him? Nah, she wouldn't do that.~

I mean yeah Shigraki did a lot but she wouldn't kill him, would she? I got up from my bed and decided to go look for Y/n.

~Im sure she didn't do anything.~

When I went down there, I saw everybody looking at the TV with Y/n on the screen.

I walked past them and I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Bakugo said, "You gonna look for her?"

I said, "Yeah, there is no way she did this."

Uraraka said, "Yeah, I mean I know Shigraki was part of the problem but she wouldn't ACTUALLY kill him. Well, not him at least."

Mineta said, "Well, if your looking for her, I am too. She made me a feel better a bit."

I said, "When?"

Mineta said, "Uh...a few days ago. She checked up on me when, you know. So, the least I could do is help her out of this mess."

I smiled and said, "Uh...anybody else?"

The rest of the class raised their hand and Bakugo said, "Lets find this idiot."

We were paired in large groups because- i mean All for one was out so was other villians now. I was stuck with iida, Todoroki and Deku.