My fortune

Y/n POV

I woke up in a dark place. My head was throbbing and it was really dark. I heard a low voice.

"Hey."

I started to back up but I stopped when I felt an ache in my leg. It was broken...this place reminded me of something, like I've been here before.

The person said, "Chill, its just me. Twice."

I said, "Why do you sound so..."

He said, "Boring? Bland? This is my other side when I dont have a cap on my head."

I said, "Why are you helping me out?"

Twice said, "Well my other side cares deeply for you so I feel that emotion and we're supposed to get our...nails done?"

I said, "Yeah...thats what he said."

It was an awkward silence and I started to get tired, really quickly. I said, "Ayo, ima...go to sleep now."

I really couldn't think right now. My head throbbed, my leg was broken, I needed to sleep. I laid down on the cold floor and drifted off.

Twice POV

I'm glad she didn't question on how she got here, she probably would have gotten mad. I did take her away from everything and made everyone think she was dead. Well, not me. Twice did.

~YOU DID IT TOO!~

I touched my forehead. I really wanted that guy to shut up but I think everything will be fine when I get her back home. I can't have Shigraki and them finding out she's here or it could be trouble for her...and me.

Kirishima POV

I finally stopped crying. I finally...stopped crying. I did it, right? I stopped.

The girl I ever loved in my life is gone. She's gone and I did nothing about it. I could have stopped her or like...went with her but...I didnt. I looked up to see Miss Random crying with handcuffs on. I don't know why she was crying, probably for her shitty ass husband.

I felt someone wrap around me and it was Bakugo. He hugged me.

I just buried my face in his shoulder

I just buried my face in his shoulder. It was time for us to leave the area and Bakugo let go. We walked off and most of us had to go to the hospital or doctor to get checked up.

They saw I was fine and I walked out the building. I noticed the whole time, Bakugo was near me. He never left my side once.

I stopped walking and turned around. I said, "What are you doing?" I sounded hoarse from the screaming and crying i guess.

He said, "Im just with you, thats all."

"Why?" I almost sounded ungrateful or mean. I didn't mean to, though.