Arrested

Y/n POV

I said, "Well, this is it."

The officers had put on the cuffs and put us in the car. I dont know how im going to explain the stain suit tho. I'll make up something, eventually.

Zay said, "Brooo- Y/n, you suck."

I said, "Well you coulda said 'Oh, Y/n. There's officers!'"

"Or you could've used your big ass eyes!"

I said, "Well, you-"

The officers said, "Aye! Be quiet back there!"

I shut my mouth and glared at the officers. I know better than not to say anything. I mean they're probably good, its just instinct now. I think Zay knows it too.

We arrived at the station and they hauled us out, taking us to a interrogation room.

We both went in and sat down, with our hands behind our back.

A man said, "So...your All for ones daughter. Y/n, correct?"

I said, "Yes, sir."

He said, "And your...?"

Zay said, "Stains daughter."

He said, "Daughter? You look like a boy almost."

"Yeah. Genderfluid. I try to make it complicated." Zay said it in a cocky and sarcastic tone.

The man said, "Where were you the night of Shigraki's death?"

I said, "Uh...you gon give us a time or something?"

The man said, "Oh, around 11:30PM."

I said, "I was hanging out with her. I have pictures of proof on my phone. May I get it?"

The man said, "Where is it?"

"My pocket."

The man nodded and they took my handcuffs off. I reached in my pocket and found the picture of me and Zay. I showed it to him and the location was on the bottom.

The man said, "Well, this was quick. Y/n, do you have any other people that would kill Tomura Shigraki?"

I said, "He was an annoying villian. People would try to kill him within the group, honestly."

~I can't say it was my mom...then they would ask why I would have been with her and stuff.~

The man said, "We're done here. You're free to go. I suggest you go home or to your dorm. Stay there too, im sure All for one is still after you."

I nodded. They uncuffed Zay and we headed out. When we got outside, Zay and I headed out far away enough to talk.

Zay said, "Why didn't you say it was your mom?"

"If I said that then they would ask how I knew. I can't say that and my brothers hideout would be revealed too."

Zay looked down almost like he was sad. I said, "You worried about Kamiel?"

Zay wiped her face and said, "No! I'm KINDA scared about all of them. They haven't contacted us like at all."

I said, "I can't wait until the day, this is all over. Ima be happy as fuck."

He said, "Me too, it shouldn't take all this to murder someone."

I said, "Where we gonna stay?"

He said, "What you mean? We going to your dorms, the fuck?"

"Im not going back there!"

"Well, how about your house?" He asked.