Relax

Authors note: This chapter is gonna be a relaxing type because Y/n aka YOU have been through too much. But there will be a cliffhanger at the end to stir everything back up <3 There is also some music at the top to make it kinda vibey.

Y/n POV

I woke up and turned around to Kiri. I looked at his sleeping face and as always, the cutest thing. I started to try and get up but I had forgotten I had gave Zay some of my immortality quirk so it was a bit hard.

I heard Kirishima quickly get up and I turned around. I said, "Kiri, what the hell wrong with-"

He looked kinda shaky like he had a nightmare or something. I also saw him hardening and I turned around back to him. I put my hands on his face so he would look at me.

I said, "Hey...look at me and take a deep breath."

His breath started to soften a bit and he did a little smile. I put his head on my chest and stroked his hair. I tried to think of something to get him to laugh or get him back to reality.

I said, "Um...you remember that time you forced me on that Rollercoaster last year?"

He did a little laugh and I felt him nod. He said, "Yeah, you had passed out." he started to laugh louder.

I scoffed, "Well- they need to fix that ride. It was too high and I passed out due to the...lack of oxygen."

Kirishima said, "Sure."

I said, "Eijiro, you wanna talk about the nightmare?"

Kirishima said, "Not really..."

I said, "Alright, we don't have to."

"Is your back doing ok?"

"This ain't about me, right now. We can worry about you until your fine."

He turned around and he was basically on top of me. He said, "I'm good, Y/n."

I said, "You literally just had a nightmare. We may talk about me later."

He said, "Im fine, though."

Kirishima POV

Im glad Y/n is looking after me but im fine. Besides, a nightmare is just a nightmare. Its not gonna happen nor am I gonna let that nightmare happen.

It was just a little scary, thats all. It was about Kaminari at first and Y/n holding him while he died but when I walked closer...it was ME holding Y/n while she died.

I shook off the nightmare again and kept saying I'm fine. All I needed was a reality check.

She took a long look at me and said, "Pinkie swear."

I chuckled and said, "What?"

She said, "You gotta pinkie swear with a kiss."

I lifted up an eyebrow and said, "Thats it?"

She said, "Yep, only if you mean that you're totally fine."

I said, "Deal." I grabbed her hand and we tied pinkies. I kissed her and smiled.

I said, "Was the kiss necessary?"

She said, "No, I just wanted one." She started to laugh.

She continued on, "Anyways, my back is ok...its just taking awhile cause I had to basically bring Zay back to life. Apprantly SOME people like to get crushed by shit."

She looked at me. I said, "I didn't do it on purpose!"

She said, "Oh, so you didn't mean to save me?"