Doing this again

Y/n POV

We were at the dorms in my room. I laying in between Kiri's legs and it was still a bit of daylight outside so we just decided to chill out the rest of the day.

All of sudden I got a call. It was from my Twice bestie. I picked it up and said, "Heyyy!"

Instead of a enthusiastic hey back, I got a deeper, more starched voice. The one and only Shigraki. "Hey, Y/n."

I said, "Nigga, what the fuck you want?"

"7pm. In the middle." And he hung up. Kirishima looked down at me and I looked up at him laying down.

We took a few seconds and we both said, "OHH THE TIME WE FIGHT!!" We started laughing.

"His dumbass talking about 7pm tryna sounds all mysterious, God damn!" I said.

Kirishima laughed and it kinda died down. Kirishima said, "Uh...Y/n?"

I started to text Hawks about the little fight thing so the pro heroes could be alarmed and help fight. I said, "Hm?"

He said, "Uh...I just wanna say that no matter what happens in that fight, I love you very much."

I said, "You say it like something could happen, I love your sappy ass too. You want some of my immortality?"

Kirishima said, "No, Y/n. You keep it."

I turned around and now I was laying on his chest. I said, "Why though?"

He said, "Cause I said so."

My face never turned up so quick. I got on top of him (you know position where you on top, kinda like in a push up position) and said, "You know what? You CANNOT be talking!"

Kirishima simply flipped me over and was on top of me. He said, "Actually i can be talking. You know why, Y/n?"

"No, I do not know why."

He said, "Cause i said so."

I looked at him in the eyes and couldn't honestly couldn't help but stare. Damn, this nigga get on my nerves.

 Damn, this nigga get on my nerves

He said, "Y/n?"

I said, "Huh?"

"You alright?"

I said, "Well this rock that weighs a ton is on me, so I really don't know-"

He kissed me and cut me off. He kissed my neck as I tried to ask, "Why....are you so-" he kissed my lips again. He was about to go back in again but I covered his mouth.

"I can't be having no aching back before a fight."

He frowned then smirked and said, "I just wanted a kiss. I never get to kiss you like that anymore."