Switch

Kirishima POV

I was ready to fight but I saw Toga start attacking...her own people? I saw her starting to use blue fire and thats when I put everything together. I looked over and "Y/n" was already swinging on people with her knife. We started to dodge and Akio used his telekinesis keep her still. It was easy to capture Toga sometimes if you have the right people.

Y/n POV

I started kicking Dabi in the face and hitting the turtle guy. I used my blue fire to get Pixie and Shigraki away a bit. I saw Pixie write in her journal and I was immediately tied up with this black rope, I think.

~Well shit.~

Dabi stood over me and said, "You're not Toga, are you?"

I said, "No shit, bitch!" I did a little smile.

All of sudden Dabi got kicked down and Kirishima picked me up. Kirishima was untying me and said, "You know, I should be mad at you, Toga."

I saw some of my brothers (Kenai and Kamiel) handle some villains.

I smiled and said, "You can be mad all you want after this fight, Sharkboy."

I felt something drip down my shoulders and Kirishima slipped his index finger on it. Kirishima said, "What...is that?"

It was a gray liquid on him and I looked down and my clothes were melting. I said, "Uh...I dont know...Toga's quirk, maybe? Ima go see whats up."

I ran over to where Toga was being held still by Akio. I expected Kirishima to keep fighting with my brothers but he was right behind me.

I said, "Toga, what the hell happening?"

She said, "The quirk is wearing off, love. You brought the clothes right? You're about to be naked."

I said, "oh."

Kirishima was like:

Kirishima had a mild blush on his face and said, "Well, come on! Don't just stand there!"

He started walking behind me like he was wall to keep me from being seen. He stood near by like a guard but he wasn't looking as I got changed. I came out and he looked at my real face.