Not Real

Y/n POV

I was so ready to get home but I also can't go immediately. I need time to walk or run away cause everything in my body is almost fucked up.

I waited a little bit and I didnt know if it was night or day. I didnt even know what day it was. It felt like a few hours passed by and I saw the door open.

It was Scarlett but Twice wasn't there. She smiled and asked, "Did it work?"

I showed her the dust and said, "Yeah, thank you. You want to come with me?"

She said, "No, I can't. I would leave Twice with them and stuff. They will probably know how you got out and then-"

"Ayoo, chill. Twice can handle himself. "

"Well I stabbed Botan so if you're heading there. I don't think-"

I said, "You stabbed who?"

"Listen WE WAS FIGHTING AT THE TIME! I said I would get him anyways!" She put up her hands.

I said, "Im just playing. They can't say anything anyways. Zay held a gun to my head and my brothers followed me around with my friends."

Scarlett said, "You got some weird ass friendships but I'll stay here. You can go, I'll give you more time."

I said, "Thank you." I got up slowly and kind of held on to the wall.

~This shit is going to be exhausting.~

Scarlett gave me a thumbs up and walked out the door. She closed it and I heard her start to talk. I hurried and decayed the wall behind me. It was actually night time so it this should be easy. I walked out and my eyes really couldn't believe I was outside.

I smiled and I continued walking off. I didnt necessarily know where I was going but I just wanted to get far enough first.

I sat down on the ground when I felt like I had walked far enough. I was exhausted. I really wanted to go to sleep but I had to get at least get to my brothers first. I also need Zay to give me my quirk(s) back.

I got up and analyzed where I was. I saw a familiar place and started to put pieces together. I was near the store where Akio taught me how to steal.

I started to walk where I was going but I also decided to breathe a bit. This was FRESH AIR, it was like AIR. My hair all messy and shit. I can't wait to get to my brothers.

Akio POV.

It has been a bit hard trying to deal with Y/n gone. Botan constantly cries and the rest of us are just quiet or seem like we have nothing to talk about. Zay just completely cuts off. He just stays up real late or just doesn't say anything in Kamiel's arms.

Im really just trying to hold it together. Bruh, it's been two months. It doesn't feel like time passed, it feels like yesterday she was just falling and we couldn't do nothing about it. I stood there like a idiot.

I started to sniffle and felt my tears go down. I heard a knock and quickly wiped my tears with my shirt.

~What the fuck is it now?~

I went to the door and we weren't expecting anybody. My brothers and Zay knew this too. I saw them behind me, already. I carefully opened the door and there she stood....

She said, "Hey...?"

Why the fuck was Y/n standing infront of our door? I heard a couple of sounds and turned around to Zay. She had a gun out.

She said, "AYOOO WHAT YOU DOING?!"

Zay said, "I don't know what kind of fucking mind games you're playing but you need to stop."