Dreams come true

Authors note: I'm going to try to explain the fighting as easily as possible.

Y/n POV

Now that I'm thinking about it, this is actually getting scary. Not because of my father, im not scared of his bitch ass but the fact that something might happen to my family or friends. Ima try to protect every person I can. I held my Stain knife tightly.

We met up with some pro heroes and shook hands. I went up to Hawks and said, "CUZZO KEIGO!"

We dapped each other up and he said, "Wassup! You ready for this?"

I said, "IM READY TO KICK ASS BITCH!"

Aside from Kirishima, he makes me feel pumped up about the shit that's gonna be going on. We continued walking with the pro heroes. Some were flying and some were puffed up cause of quirks and they were ALL here for ME. My bitch ass almost started crying.

We stopped as soon as we saw All for one and his crew. Miss Random, Pixie, Scarlett, Shigraki, Mr.Compress, Twice, Turtle guy, Kurogiri, Toga, Dabi, a couple of Nomu's and some other villians that must have joined them.

I heard All for one say, "All this...FOR THAT ONE PERSON! This useless piece of shit that can't give up one thing."

I said, "Nigga shut the fuck up. This useless piece of shit you talking about is what contains your power that you can't get and still couldn't have got for the past 17/18 years. Also if I'm being honest you fighting over me too."

I heard Present Mic say, "ROASTEDDDDDD!"

I laughed and Pixie said, "I call dibs on that one."

Pixie wrote in her journal and made this fire sword. She did a jump and landed infront of me. I pulled out my stain sword and that's when the fighting started.

Author POV

(AYO SPOILER ABOUT DABI, ITS GON BE IN BOLD):
Dabi saw his brother Shoto Todoroki and Endeavor immediately with his cold eyes.

Non spoiler part:

Dabi spotted two familiar people with the same blue eyes as him and went towards them with his blue fire in his hand. Y/n was handling Pixie fighting with their swords.

Pixie was down on the ground while Y/n was pressing her sword down on Pixie's sword. Pixie said, "I fucking hate you."

She pushed Y/n off as she got back up again. Y/n asked, "Why do you? Is it because you, the replacement wasn't good enough?"

Pixie said, "I AM!" and charged once again. She became stuck though. Akio was behind her and stopped her with his telekinesis

Akio smiled and Y/n cut Pixie a bit. Y/n licked her blood and walked off. Y/n was soon faced with Shigraki. He was walking towards Y/n and she saw Kirishima come out of nowhere and punch the living shit outta him.

Kirishima said, "Sorry, I've been waiting for that."

"