Plan

Y/n POV

I said, "What do you mean, 'visit'?"

Zay said, "You gonna take some of my dads quirk and we gon freeze All for one."

I said, "Ok...well- um. Well, How do we take the quirks away from my dad? What about the second part of the plan?"

Zay said, "Drugs."

"DRUGS?!!"

They said, "Yeah, you know how there is drugs for enhancing or strengthening your quirk. There is ones for taking it away also. Its only the effects of the drugs of course its gonna go back to normal, sometime."

I said, "Im turning into the thug my mama told me not to be."

Zay said, "Nah, a scrub."

I glared at her and I heard Kamiel singing, "ION WANT NO SCRUB! SCRUB IS A GUY THAT CANT GET NO LOVE FROM ME!"

I rolled my eyes and said, "Alright, so whats the plan for getting to Stain?"

"Duh, take out one of the security people, steal their clothes and we can go in."

"Yeah...so easy. Love it. We doing it today?"

"Yeah, you want All for one gone as soon as possible, right?"

I nodded.

Zay said, "Y'all we'll be back!"

I said, "Wait a min- right now!?"

Zay nodded and I said, "Nah, im finna eat my pancakes. You may wait here." I went to get up and eat with my brothers.

I said, "Kenai, where is my mama?"

He shrugged. "She left a bit early. Maybe she had to take care of something."

Botan laid some pancakes on the table and I started eating.

Akio said, "So...what's the little plan?"

I said, "Well...Zay said we gon break in and kind of steal Stains quirk. We gonna get some drugs and then boom. Dead."

The boys looked at me like: •_○

Kamiel said, "Well, I think its a good plan. Sounds fun too! Drugs, fighting, stealing!"

I smiled. I finished eating and I said, "Ight! Zay, I'm done eating. Leggo!"

Zay got up and they said, "Aye, watch our bags. We'll be back in a few hours if we don't get caught."

~Bitch, IMA be back. I aint getting caught!~

We started to go out and we started walking. I said, "You know which jail they put Stain in?"

Zay nodded and kept walking forward. Zay said, "So...anything else you want to tell me about yourself? Got any other friends than us?"

I said, "Uh...well im from U.A so I have-"

"U.A!? BITCH YOU FROM A HERO SCHOOL!? What is you DOING!?!"

I said, "Shut up! They said we can be villians too! They train us all the time for that anyways."

Zay said, "Well, that's stupid."

About an hour later we arrived at this facility. We saw two guards or employees at the front.

Zay said, "Wait here."

I said, "Um..alright."

Zay went up to them and I heard a few words like: "Stains daughter" then I heard some kicking and screaming. I came out of the little hiding spot and I saw the guards on the ground.