Fortune

Y/n POV

She took my hand and I was just standing there waiting for something to happen.

I said, "You gonna-"

The woman said, "Hush...wait a moment."

I stood there and a few seconds later, I felt something like a jerk into another place. It resulted to me closing my eyes and when I opened them again. I was...locked up in a basement type place. My leg looked a bit...broken? I had no idea where I was or how I got there.

I jerked back into the reality I was in and the woman said, "The dizziness you might experience is unpredictable. I suggest staying in tomorrow. It doesn't last that long though, darling."

I had to get used to where I was for a few seconds but at least I wasn't dead. I thanked the woman and started to walk towards the dorms again.

I got a notification a few seconds later.

*Notification from Sharkboy 🦈❤*
Sharkboy🦈❤: Hey, Are you ok? where are you?
Me: Oh, im fine, otw back now. I had saw a cool booth on the side.
Sharkboy🦈❤: You always get distracted by those.
Me: Man, shut up💀

I put my phone back in my pocket and pulled out my headphones/Airpods/blue tooth headphones while I walked.

I arrived at the dorms and put my headphones/Airpods/blue tooth headphones back in my little pocket. I went upstairs and saw Kirishima in my room, on his phone.

He said, "Oh, Hey Y/n "

I said, "Heyyy, whatcha doing?" I jumped on the bed next to him and I laid on his back to see what he was looking at on his phone.

...he was looking at my Instagram photos.

I said, "Mane...you just turned to that."

Kirishima said, "No, I didnt! I was just looking at them."

I looked at him with a black mama face and he looked straight into my eyes. I said, "Ight then."

He rose up which made me roll off his back and he said, "Now that I got the real thing..."

He was a bit on top and and pecked my lips. He looked at me and smiled. He did it again and again until it turned into a make-out session. Kirishima was actually KINDA DOMINANT WIT IT.

He kissed mostly my neck and lips. He bit me a few times and he asked, "You okay?" He breathed deeply.

I started to say, "Ye-" but he kissed me again. He caressed my body and held it tightly. He looked deep into my eyes everytime he pulled away.

Artist: not found, I found it on Pintrest

Artist: not found, I found it on Pintrest. I'll try to find it.

He kissed my lips for a moment to the point where I was getting breathless.