a/n ➵ revamp published !

Hello again! Author here! ヾ(ˊᗜˋ*)

It's been more than a year since I've published this story, and I'm so so proud of how far this has come to. Thank you all very much for the support and love that you've given to this book thus far! Reading your comments and seeing all of the interactions have always brightened my day. ♡♡ (The chain comments are always fun to look back to, lolol)

Anyways! As you can probably tell by the title of this chapter, I started uploading to the new version of Hemora. The way the upload schedule will work will have to be indefinite / sporadic for now, since I'm still at that stage where I'm figuring out where the story should go following the U.A. School Festival Arc. The arcs and scenes before that are pretty much established though, so there's nothing much to worry about there.

I might also end up being pretty busy this year, so I can't guarantee that the publication of this new story will be smooth sailing. But I'll do my very best to write plenty and complete the new book!!*

haha, my timing couldn't be better. sorry about this. ༼;'༎ຶ ༎ຶ ༽

If you're interested in reading the new version, you can visit my profile and spot it from there. For now the cover is just a pink version of this cover, and is pretty similar (the main difference is that Himura's costume and hairstyle is different). That's all I'll input here~

Happy reading! (๑•͈ᴗ•͈ )♡

(* I forgot to put this in before, but *this book* is technically completed! I won't be updating / posting new chapters here anymore. I'm very sorry to everyone who was looking forward for more updates in this book specifically. I don't think I was clear enough in the original post;;)