Petalburg City - Part 5

I WAS TAGGED BT @LSF_YO A WHILE AGO SO I'M GOING TO TAG @Revolutions_Blade AND STOP USING SO MANY CAPS! Much better.

_______________________________________________________________________

"Alright, on to room two. Ehhh, which one should I pick? The one on the left?" John picked a key off the fainted Delcatty's collar. Trapinch was looking pretty ticked off though, yet it was doing a bad job at holding back a smile.

"See." Seedot responded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Trapinch?" John picked the little ant lion up off the ground, held onto it's abdomen, and clubbed the Delcatty right across the head making use of Trapinch's exoskeleton.

"Deeeeeeeeeeell..." The Delcatty was instantly fainted and Trapinch was sorta dazed, mostly because it was trying to comprehend what just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John walked to the door on the left, which had a sign on it saying "Zero Reduction" this time.

Upon walking in he noticed that again, nobody was in the room. "Really? Nobody here too?" John sighed and went to turn around but Trapinch barked into the room.

"Actually, I'm here." a voice originated from the middle of the room. "I'm just invisible. I was practicing some ninja stuff and after a while I figured out how to make my self disappear, but unless my invisibility is reduced to 0 again I'll remain like this forever!"

"I'm only here for my first badge, not to learn some voodoo anythings. Now, please send out your pokemon too. Unless you already have and it's invisible." John conversed with the Ninja as Seedot walked out in front of John.

"Nah, just it's pokeball is!" A red light illuminated from the center of the room and a Zigzagoon manifested in front of Seedot.

"Ziiiiig GOON!" The Zigzagoon stood up on it's hind legs to growl and bark at Seedot, which was kinda funny because Seedot just stood there, unblinking again. This puzzled the Zigzagoon, who proceeded to poke Seedot in the eye to make sure it was alive.

"Just hit it already! I don't have all day." John came to the gym to get the badge as soon as possible, not to wait for a raccoon to determine that Seedot was alive. That and if Zigzagoon would attack Seedot it would lose for sure.

"Well I do, and I know that Seedot is known for it's Bide attack. I'm still a Gym Trainer, I'm no moron. Zigzagoon! DON'T attack that Seedot for a while, it'll be forced to release the energy it's storing up and be completely vulnerable." Ninja kept on talking and Zigzagoon started to lay down, knowing exactly what's going on.

"Man you talk a lot." John leaned up against a beam in the wall.

A little while later the Zigzagoon shot up and tackled Seedot, bouncing it a small distance. "Perfect timing Zigzagoon!" The invisible man shouted out. "Now lets do that again!" Zigzagoon mistook what he said and tackled Seedot again, punting it another small distance. "That's not what I told you to do!"

"Man you're annoying. Seedot, this is it." John closed his eyes and put his faith in Seedot. He only opened them once felt the bright flash of heat.

_______________________________________________________________________

"Tank it along little guy, you're doing great." John opened the only available door, one that said "Strength Room" and started spraying Seedot with the last of his potion supply. "At least the key wasn't invisible."