Littleroot Town - Part 1

I forgot to mention, each part is equal to one chapter, and the whole story is PG-13 not just the part, also that this takes place in gen 3. My IRL name is not John Jenkins btw. I'm only 15 IRL and not the best on writing grammar, so my paragraphs are always mashed into clumps without space for your poor eyes to take a break Dx

_______________________________________________________________________

Upon entering his new house John looked around and didn't like what he saw.

The downstairs was very... Bland. Seriously, their home in Johto had more space than this and had multiple rooms too! "Uhhh... Mo-" John started but was shortly cut off by his mom "Don't you find it amazing! this is my new house, it comes with a kitchen, a dining room, and 1 bedroom! I brought our P.C. and T.V. from home too!" "Wait, 1 Bedroom?! Where do I sleep?!" John shouted at his mother, who slyly responded in her trademark seductive tone "Awww, I totally forgot..." She responded falsely, "I guess you'll just have to sleep with your mother~!" John knew she was playing with him because she always plays around with men, but seriously, where will he sleep?!

"you're not sleeping here at all dear, you're going to get Mom and Dad money by being a Pokémon Champion!"

John nearly fainted, he's always dreamed of adventuring KanJohto with a Pokemon team of his own and helping strong trainers take down Team Rocket, but this is Hoenn now. He knows nothing about the place, but what hurt him most was that his parents are only doing this for money and stopped him from leaving the past 4 years because they said it was too dangerous, and what's that crap about being a Champion?!

"Now move along Honey, you've got to meet the neighbor, Professor Birch!" She tossed John his bag with a potion inside, for emergency use. It was his most treasured, and only, birthday present.

"Now get out of my sight before I change my mind and make you my Man-slave~!" She toyed again, a strange feeling washed over John this time, "She isn't lieing!!!" he thought. So naturally he made a break for it, grabbing his running shoes in the mean time. Why was he not wearing them on the trip here again?

Once he was hidden from any window his house had he stopped fleeing and changed his shoes to the running shoes. While dirty, pretty busted up, and nearly unusable they're pretty much the comfiest things he's ever worn. "I'll never take these shoes off as long as I live." John pledged. Those shoes are like Ash's original hat. Best. Clothing. Ever. "Who's house am I behind anyway?" John pondered. He looked through the window and saw a guy with a regal air to him walk up the stairs. However he didn't look like Royalty. Shortly after his departure a small blue dragon with a big head, small body, and silver scales on it's head bounds up after him. "What the hell was that?!" John exclaimed.

WHAM!

The Window flying open caught him off guard completely. He was too focused on remembering what the dragon looked like that he didn't notice a woman with a dark blue sweatshirt and skinny Jeans open the window and hit him in the face with it, nor' did he notice that she had a frying pan.