Petalburg City - Part 1

I might actually become more committed to getting these things out once a week, and thanks for continuing to read ( 'w')/

_________________________________________________________________________

"Rap Trap!" If Trapinch had a tail, it'd wag it.

"Bag Bag!" Dreamer would too.

"AAAAAHHHHHH YYYYEEEEEAAAAA! PETALBURG CITY!" Kokiri cheered out upon stepping on the dusty road, worn into the ground through years of first time adventurers from Oldale and Littleroot and by natives of Petalburg themselves.

"Hey, quiet down!" John whispered "These people might know who we are..." If the folks of Oldale came to Petalburg and alerted it's people then they might get shipped back to Oldale and have to obey whatever punishment is set out for them... like cleaning Nurse Joy's machine!

"Relax, the only people of any threat to us here are the gym trainers and their leader Norman!" Kokiri seemed so lax, sure gym trainers are just weaklings under their leader's name but there is a reason they're respected... it's because of that Leader's name. John was certain that whoever this gym leader was, he or she would absolutely wipe the floor with John and Kokiri.

"Well if you don't mind I'm going to the P.C. , that's short for Pokemon Center, to heal up Dreamer." Kokiri was already walking away straight to the front doors.

"eh? Whaaa-?!" John was so startled that Kokiri was feeling so brave, he was just an outlaw yesterday! John gave chase.

"Hey, you can't just walk in here an- SHE'S BEEN WAITING FOR US!" John shouted out once he saw Nurse Joy, he then turned to run but Kokiri grabbed the back of his shirt and John clotheslined himself.

"No, this one's different. I mean, she looks similar but she's clearly not the same person." Kokiri calmly spoke. "Are you too stupid to see that or something?"

"Hey man, how the hell can you tell?" John was the the verge of tears from embarrassment and fear. "And don't call me the stupid one!"

"Yea yea, sure whatever. So Ma'm. Can you heal my pokemon up please? It got pretty beat up on our way here." Kokiri put Dreamer on the counter.

"uuuhhh, should I also get some mental help for your... friend?" the nurse calmly questioned while she mixed up a shake using a blended revival herb, some sitrus berries, and a lum berry.

"I don't want to line the shelves of the PokeMaaaaart!" John was bawling like a baby.

"Haha! Don't worry, if you tell him he's not in any trouble he should be fine again." Kokiri smiled back at the Nurse, which made her blush a bit.

"I- I'm Nurse Joy-" Nurse Joy was quickly cut off.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH IT IS HER! SHE'S COME TO MAKE US WRESTLE ROSELIA FOR THEIR SICK ENTERTAINMENT!" John shot out of the Pokemon Center so fast that his shirt and backpack came off, which Kokiri still held in his hand.

"W- was it something I said, Mrrrr.?" Nurse Joy asked again.

"Kokiri, no need for the Mr. Where I'm from Mr. is only used for married men, and I think he fled because you have the same name as the Nurse in Oldale Town, I know it surprised me!" Kokiri smiled larger.

"Huh? Don't you know that every Nurse's name is Joy?" She gave the shake to Dreamer who drank it down and was healed so quickly that you could visually see it happen.

"Huh?! Really? That's interesting, do you all take on the name of Joy at whatever college you go to?" Kokiri sat down at a stool next to him.

"N-no." she responded, "We're all born with the name Joy, and never needed a college to get as good as we currently are."

"Heeeeeeehhhhhhhh?!" Kokiri nearly shouted. "What happened to you?!" He stepped up onto the counter and squished Joy's cheeks and stared into her eyes, as if she were some stuffed bear with the secrets of the universe

"N-Not even we know that! If we did I'd totally tell you though! I swear!" she defensively, and nearly cried back.

_______________________________________________________________________

"Ah man I lost my shirt..." John had finally calmed down and was sitting in front of the southern pond, watching the Goldeen horns occasionally popping out of the surface.

"When you look into the water, what do you see?" a small kid was sitting to the right of John, on top of the sleeping Trapinch's head.

"What do you mean? The water's too deep to stand in right at shore. I can't see anything in the water." John said and got quieter as he went on.

"No! I meant your face. What do you see on your face?" the kid kinda pouted back and stared at John.

"Ok, let's see..." John stared down in the water at his face. "I can see..."

Just then a Magikarp splashes out of the water and the kid catches it by the tail, right after that rather epic moment the kid slaps John in the back of the head with the bony fish and knocks him into the water.

"TRAP TRAPINCH!" Trapinch was suddenly woken up by the kid getting off of his head.