A Different Beginning ~ Part 66 ~ Updated: 2/25/15 Late Evening

A Different Beginning ~ Part 66 ~ Updated: 2/25/15 Late Evening

***POV North*** 

What had he just said? My eyes widened and anger boiled instantly in my chest. “What?!” I growled stepping forward instantly. A spark igniting in my chest. I could feel Victor shifting besides me but didn’t bother to look. “How the fucking hell is he going to be here today?!” I bellowed stepping toward Mr. Blackbourne beyond mad. 

“Princess…” Victor shifted quickly and my eyes went wide rushing to Sang. My baby girl. My eyes rushed over her figure. Her face was pale as she curled into Victor’s arms. She was also scared.

“Why?!” I yelled my heart in my throat. I could hear the foot steps rushing down the stairs but I ignored them. Sang my beautiful Sang was going to be fed to a lion the second we walked into school and Mr. B was just telling us NOW. 

 “Why would you let him back into that school after what he did to her!” My blood boiled as I stepped closer again and Mr. Blackbourne’s grey eyes were dark but he didn’t back away. 

“There was no choice.” Mr. Blackbourne responded whispering slightly. “He will be gone by the end of the week.”

Silas’s arms were right around one of mine drawing me back with a whisper of Greek. “We won’t leave her side for an instant.” I glanced over fighting back horrid emotions and I pulled myself, just barely away from Mr. B my eyes meeting Sang’s. Her soft joyful eyes were dull. 

***POV Sang*** 

Curled up in the back of North’s car, I rested my head on Victor’s shoulder his hands rubbing my sides slowly. Mr. McCoy was going to be there. I could feel the very pain of the kiss on my lips. My breathing caught and I glanced over to Victor who held my hand in his. His fingers playing with mine. No reaction. Thankful, I slowly released the breath but the pain still burned on my lips. 

Glancing out the window I tried to do my best to relax. The pain from the other days fall still made my body ache but it kept the pain away from my lips. I could also feel the stare of North and Silas through the rear view mirror. Glancing over I met Silas’s eyes first. 

He gave a soft smile but I knew they were beyond worried. North’s hands continued to grip and loosen on the steering wheel as we got closer and closer to school. We were waiting for the storm.

The cool air rushed into the car as the door opened and Victor offered a hand. I took it hopping out the car and we headed into the school. Silas shifted in front and North then shifted behind me, Victor staying close to my side as we moved through the crowded lobby. But halfway through the lobby I couldn’t feel the fire of someone’s stare. 

I froze and North walked into me. His hands touching my shoulders. “Sang baby keep going. Just ignore it.” His voice was rough and I shivered unable to move, completely scared senseless. I had to look up. 

My eyes met the cold black eyes of Mr. McCoy as he stood in front of the main office his eyes locked on mine. All the air in my lungs disappeared and I just couldn’t breath. It was as though we were the only people in the room. My stomach clenched and I could feel his lips crushing mine, then the sharp pain of his teeth on my lips. I couldn’t look away. This man had taken my first kiss. Not one of the boys.