A Different Beginning ~ Part 78 ~ Updated: 3/17/15 Evening

Gabriel shifted above me placing another soft kiss on my lips as I looked up at him. “Talk to me.” He whispered leaning down once more to deepen the kiss. My breath was gone as my eyes focused on Gabriel. I was worried. What if he really didn’t like me after? I leaned up kissing him and he lightly cupped my cheek before shifting out of the bed. “Sang?” 

“I am fine Meanie…” I whispered shifting to the door and Gabriel’s eyes widened as I slipped out of the room moving to the adjoined bathroom locking the door. There was a quiet knock on the door and I slipped down to the floor sitting and cradling my arm. 

Whore. 

I shuttered and I curled up shaking, cold once more. “Sang? Sang?” I opened my eyes and looked about the bathroom. Had I fallen asleep? The light was still off and I rubbed my face shifting. Starting to stand I wobbled and knocked over a few things on the sink. “Sang…” My eyes widened as I looked over to the door. 

“Sean…” I whispered. Shifting very slowly I unlocked the door and instantly the door opened. Light flooding Dr. Green shifted forward his arms wrapping around my waist helping me stand up straight. His soft breath in my ear making me shiver. 

“Pookie, you are freezing.” He whispered shifting to my side blocking the light before his hand rushed up to my forehead. “What happened?” he whispered before slipping his hands to my chest making me shift against his chest. My eyes met Gabriel’s who stood in the doorway now. They were filled with pain and worry. I closed my eyes shaking and refused to answer. “Gabe get Owen.” Dr. Green’s hands slipped under my knees and lifted me carrying me to the bed. He carefully slipped behind me before placing a soft hand on my stomach guiding me closer to his warmth. 

“Pookie come close.” He whispered and I curled close to the warmth and protection of his chest. Dr. Green’s hand slipped up and down my sides keeping me close trying to warm me up. I let out a slow breath and the air shifted. Closing my eyes I took another slow breath, breathing in the scent of Irish spring soap. 

“What happened?” Mr. Blackbourne’s voice was close as his hand slowly slipped over my side and then to my forehead. He was searching to see if I was hurt. I shivered and shifted showing him I was okay. 

“Locked herself in the bathroom.” Dr. Green whispered and I opened my eyes meeting his soft silver eyes. He expressed worry causing my heart to throb in pain. I had caused this worry. 

“Ms. Sorenson what happened? Did Mr. Coleman do something wrong?” His voice was soft as his hand slipped to my back lightly rubbing. Instantly I shook my head. 

“No it wasn’t Gabriel. Not at all.” I whispered and Dr. Green softly slipped his arms around me guiding me to rest in his lap and against his chest. The covers were wrapped around me and I placed my head on his shoulder shivering. 

“Talk to us Sang. What is wrong?”  Mr. Blackbourne whispered sitting down next to me  his soft silver eyes studying me. I glanced down unable to meet his eyes and bit my lip hard.  

“I am scared.” I finally managed and took a shaky breath. Dr. Green’s hand rushed forward guiding me back against his chest. I rested my head against chest shaking hard.