A Different Beginning Part 93

"Sang" His voice rang out as a hand touched my side making me flinch instantly. I glanced up at him and instantly collapsed into his arms. The tears from before began to fall once more as his hands rushed to catch me and pull me into the comfort of his arms.

Shivering and wheezing, I was lifted carefully and wrapped his coat as he carried me to the car. His fingers touched my bare skin making me shake in pain. Mr. Blackbourne's hands instantly relaxed their hold but kept me firmly against his chest as he brought me to the passenger side of the car. I shuttered as the wind hit me and wheezed again

"I am going to lay you out okay?" Mr. Blackbourne whispered into my ear and I nodded feeling the warmth of the car slipping around me. Shifting me slowly and laying me on the seat I wheezed out in pain and closed my eyes. Exhaustion filling my chest along with the cold air. I closed my eyes shaking hard. His warm hands found my cheek and cupped it lightly as he laid me out on the passengers seat. "Just rest. I am bringing you to the hospital." He closed the doors and tears slipped down my cheeks and I curled up trying to get warm.

"Th-tha-than-ank y-yo-ou." I whispered as he started to move into the driver's side of the car.

"Just rest Sang." Was all I heard and instantly I closed my eyes but I was unable to calm down. I needed the boys. I needed them now so badly it hurt. Silently, I listened to Mr. Blackbourne on the phone trying to fight the pain from taking over.

"I have her.... I found her in the middle of FHISA.... I am bringing her to the hospital. Meet there..... She needs everyone there... Good." He clicked off his phone and there was a soft hand on my knees softly making me shiver and I opened my eyes. "Ms. Sorenson..." He whispered and I met his silver eyes weakly with my own.

"O-o-w-ow-en." I whispered and he ran a hand through my hair.

A very small smile etched into his face as he glanced down at me. I slipped my hand into his and squeezed it. He hit a bump and my breath hitched making me shake. "Tell me what hurts Sang."

I opened my mouth to speak but I couldn't. The pain was to much and instantly, Mr. Blackbourne squeezed my hand and shook his head. He pulling out his phone, he quickly pressing a button.

"Sean. I have her." There was silence and then the phone was passed to me and I shivered taking it in my hand.

"Se-se-se-an." I whispered into the phone and I heard a choke on the other end of the phone.

"Pookie." His voice was incredibly comforting but I could feel the pain rushing through his voice. "Oh baby girl. Owen is bringing you right here. Just rest as much as you can love. It's going to be okay."

Tears tumbled down my cheeks at how distressed he got and I shook hard. Suddenly, I heard the hitch of breath and then yelling on the other side of the phone. Instantly, worried I fumbled with the phone trying to figure out what happened but Mr. Blackbourne took the phone quickly.

"Sean? Sean! Breathe..." Mr. Blackbourne's voice was quiet and calming. "Breathe slowly and calm down I have her in my car. We are pulling in." He clicked off the phone and jumped out of his car and my door opened. Mr. Blackbourne helped me put my hands into his coat before lifting me up. Pain rushed up my arms and body but I ignored it and curled into his chest.