Chapter 5: So Many POVs

Megatron's POV

I growled as my Decepticons walked into the room carrying the power hunters' dead bodies. Again.

Soundwave had found them last week and informed me of their presence. I was quite surprised.

They agreed to join the Decepticon force, but they had terms. They wanted to finish their last target, before they helped me hunt Optimus Prime.

Of course, I knew that once the Prime was gone, they would turn on me, but for now, they were useful pawns.

I was surprised to discover they were hunting a human girl, but they insisted that she was the most powerful being on the planet. I knew they had to be right, after all, they could sense power.

It was very intriguing. I wanted to meet this girl, especially after I heard that she had an Autobot acquaintance who was reported offline near the end of the war.

His name is Windstone, a famous scoutmaster in the beginning of the war before becoming a trainer. He disappeared in the fall of Iacon, like many others. It was understood that he was probably either buried in rubble or blown to bits.

I nodded to Soundwave and he opened the groundbridge. I walked through with him at my heels.

"Security systems- disabled." Sohndwave spoke, using Knockout and a vehicon's voice.

He walked forward and peeled back a layer of dirt, which revealed a steel trapdoor. I shot it and it blasted away.

We walked down into it and observed the room. It was small and crowded. Soundwave knelt down and spread his tentacles over a computer screen, causing a multitude of things to flash across the screen, but I only looked at his visor, which displayed what was important.

It seemed to be a security footage of the base.

There was a girl, probably the girl and she was twirling around a cybertronian sword, with delicate metal wings protruding from her back. Windstone stood in the background and applauded her.

The footage disappeared at was replaced by another.

Windstone was in vehicle mood, but his doors were open and the girl could be seen sleeping inside. The lights flickered before going out. Suddenly the two of them jumped up and looked skyward.

Dust visibly fell from the roof and they quickly pressed a button. The girl climbed on Windstone's shoulder as he ran up a ramp that descended from the ceiling.

The video skipped time and suddenly Optimus Prime was descending down the ramp. Small cuts littered his body and I noticed with pride that it was the work of the power hunters.

They all spoke to each other before the girl messed with Optimus's comm and then he spoke into it and seconds later a groundbridge appeared, which they all traveled through.

Soundwave's tentacles retracted and his screen went blank.

"You've downloaded everything?" I asked.

He nodded firmly before walking off to the side and crouching down. I watched with interest as be picked up a human sized crate full of small metal medallions.

"What are those?"

"We can smell the power yo- The shield will stop the Aut- power hunters ar- from tracking us- the femme." He replayed from multiple recordings.

"Crush them. I'm sure our friends would appreciate the help." I said.

Soundwave immediately crushed the medallions.

"Good. Then it's time to catch a human."

Arcee's POV

"Raf, I want you to tell me everything you know about this girl." I said seriously.