Afterword :)

Now, yes, this is sadly the end to the second book documenting Alex and Starley's story.
The release date for the prologue of book 1 will be Saturday the 14th of August 2021. Until then, I will continue to add some chapters to the 'Our Forbidden Love Handbook', so make sure you're following me so you're notified. Also, I'll be working on a special surprise which I can't wait for you guys to see.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @zew1303 to get updates on my novels and follow my Wattpad account and I'll post updates to my message board. I appreciate each and everyone of you for reading my Wattpad novels and giving me votes and comments/feedback along the way, it really helps me out.

Thank you so much to my boyfriend, you know who you are. You treat me like a queen just like Alex does to Starley. You are my Alex and I couldn't be more grateful. Some of the interactions between Alex and Starley in this book were taken from our interactions (chapters 10 and 25 the most if you were wondering). You're amazing and I love you.

Also thank you to Popplio_Zach  you're absolutely in love with this series, like, c'mon you're pretty much making you're own Records Room of information and your support is really appreciated, also, you're a great editor. :)

See you soon over at the Handbook! :)