17

Ella couldn't believe she was having another baby. She knew it would be hard. But she knew she wanted it. She and Tom wanted it.

When she woke that morning, she saw Tom walking in with Layla. He smiled. "Hey. I thought we could tell people about the baby today? So they know that you're not to be overworked?" He said.

Ella shook her head and sighed. "I don't want to yet. I wanna wait until I'm 14 weeks. That's when we know we're past the danger point," she told him.

Tom nodded and handed her Layla. He looked at her. "Good point. I know you told Hannah."

Ella grinned. "Well she's my sister and my best friend so she doesn't count. It's mental she's just had Mia and I'm having my second."

"Yes. But we have a cutie already don't we?"

"Yes we do."

***
Ella went into work with Tom. Tom kissed her and walked off. Hannah smiled as she looked to her. "How you doing?" She asked.

Ella shrugged. "I'm okay. Tom wants to tell people about the baby. But I think it's too soon for that. I want to see the doctor and make sure everything is okay first. I don't think he's too happy with that though."

Ella grinned as she took Mia from Hannah and held her close as Tom had taken Layla to crèche. "And how is my favourite niece? I miss you cutie."

"She's your only niece and she's fine. Max hasn't been in touch to see her. But I'm guessing that's because Kim Campbell is in his bed," Hannah said.

Ella's eyes widened. "No. How do you know?" She asked.

Hannah smirked. "I saw them. In the office together the other day. He was kissing her neck. They were like cats in heat. I was never that bad with him was I?"

"Not at all. Don't let it bother you babe. You've got Mia. And she's the precious one here. Focus on her and you'll forget all about him," Ella said.

***
Ella walked into the staffroom. She saw Max there. "Do you know how sick you are? You have a daughter with my sister. But you're off shagging the cow who stole a baby? You're disgusting. Oh. And Hannah told me how you said you didn't want to be a dad."

Max rolled his eyes. He looked at Ella. "It's none of your business. My relationship with Hannah isn't anything to do with you. My being a father isn't anything to do with you."

"It is when Hannah is my sister and Mia is my niece and you're messing them both over."

Max said nothing as he walked off. Ella sighed. She knew she cared about her sister and didn't want her to get hurt by Max.

***
Tom looked up as Ella walked in. He smiled. "Hey gorgeous. Is everything okay?" He asked.

Ella nodded. "I just realised how lucky I am to have you as my baby daddy. I do love you Tom," she told him.

"I know. I love you too. And I'm glad to be your baby daddy. Is everything okay?"

Ella nodded and smiled. "Hannah is having trouble with Max. He won't step up for Mia and sleeping with Kim and it's made me realise that I'm pretty lucky to have you."

Tom stood up and kissed her. But could their relationship work out with another baby on the way? And with the secrets about to come out?