1

Ella sighed to herself as she parked up outside of her old house. She smiled to herself as she looked to the back of her car and saw her new born daughter, Layla-rose squirm in her seat. Ella reached back into the car and placed her dummy in her mouth and sighed. Ella was struggling with being a parent and knew that she needed help. She was struggling with being a parent, she was barely nineteen and had gotten pregnant by tom Clarkson, he was her best friend but since Ella had Layla, he seemed to care more over his relationship with his new girlfriend Davina. Ella knew tom loved Layla and that he was a good dad, but he only chooses when he wanted to be a dad to her. She sighed to herself as she stood from the car. She grabbed Layla's car seat from the car and sighed. She brushed her hair out of her face and sighed. She walked to the door towards her mother's house. She hadn't been here in a year and felt so bad, she felt as if she was failing as a mother that she had to return home. Ella rang the doorbell and waited. She smiled down at Layla as the door opened and Rachel answered it. She looked to Ella and smiled, she frowned as she saw Layla "Ella, what happened?" Rachel asked as Ella walked into the house "had a baby mum, what does it look like" Ella said as Rachel smiled to her.

Hannah, Ella's twin sister walked out of the kitchen and frowned as she saw her sister "holy crap" she said as she saw Ella and Layla "who knocked you up?" Hannah asked as Ella looked to Hannah and saw that she was pregnant "I could ask you the same, this is Layla" Ella said as Hannah walked over and looked to Layla who was asleep in the car seat. She walked into the kitchen and placed the car seat on the kitchen table and smiled to Layla "who's the father?" Rachel asked as Ella sighed "tom Clarkson" Ella said as Hannah and Rachel looked to her shocked "as in our old teacher?" Hannah asked as Ella smiled "it was one night, we're friends and we hooked up. I just can't do it on my own, not while he is shacked u with Davina" Ella said as Hannah smiled to her "it will be fine" Hannah said as Ella picked up Layla who started to cry. She comforted Layla and sighed "you’re a good mum, Ella" Hannah said as she smiled.

***

Ella sighed to herself as she placed Layla down for a nap. She sat down on the sofa and sighed as Hannah walked in "there's someone here to see you" Hannah said as she led tom in. She sighed as he looked to him. "what do you want?" She asked as he smiled "Ella, please, I want to see our daughter" he said as she rolled her eyes "she's asleep, how did you know I was here?" Ella asked as tom sighed and looked to her "I went by your flat and it was empty, and I saw Rachel at work. She said something about having a granddaughter and she spoke to me, apparently, I knocked you up and left you, you know that’s not true" tom said as Ella rolled her arms over her chest.

"Isn't it? Come on tom, I got pregnant after a one-night stand with you, we were friends and you use to be my teacher. It didn’t bother me though. You said you would be there for me, and you have been. Until you met Davina. You almost missed the birth. You said that you would be there for me tom, but you haven't she's six weeks old and she doesn't know who you are" Ella said as tom sighed "look, I'm sorry okay, she's my daughter and i want to be involved" tom said as Ella ran a hand through her hair and groaned "well, if that's true she's your priority, not Davina" Ella said as Layla started to cry. Ella walked over and picked her up and handed her to tom "be a father, I'm going for a nap" Ella said as she walked off.

***

A/n: Hannah Mason and her baby along eith sny kiddes she has belongs to _X_Sammii_X_