15

Ella didn't know what to do about the baby. Her head felt a mess. She had no idea what to do. She didn't know if she could keep the baby or not.

Ella walked downstairs and saw Hannah sitting on the sofa. She smiled. "Hey. You okay?" She asked as she looked at her.

Hannah nodded. "Yeah. The baby is kicking. And it's sending me mad.

Ella laughed and smiled. "Yeah. They tend to do that," she said as she looked at her sister with a smile on her face.

Hannah shrugged. "Well she should bloody stop it," she said.

***
Ella arrived at work. She saw Tom and walked over to him. She smiled. "Hey. You okay?" Tom asked as he looked at her.

Ella shook her head. "No. My head feels like it's a mess. I don't know what to do with the baby," she admitted.

Tom smiled and pulled her into a hug. "It's going to be okay. We have to think about it properly. We can't rush a decision. But I promise that it'll be okay."

Ella shrugged. She just didn't know what to do anymore. She looked at him. "Layla is in daycare. She loves it."

"Good. Maybe Hannah could watch her tonight. And we could go talk about the baby?"

"Yeah maybe."

Tom watched as she walked off. He could see that she was struggling. Especially being pregnant.

***
Ella saw Hannah and walked over to her. "Hey. Can you babysit Layla tonight? Tom wants us to talk about the baby."

"Sure. I had a pamper night planned. She can join me," Hannah said. She looked at her sister and smiled. "Is everything okay?"

Ella shrugged. "My head feels like a mess. I'm so torn about this baby. I don't know what to do at all."

Hannah took her hand and smiled. "You just have to think about what you really want to do. I know it can't be easy at all."

"Yeah. You're right."

***
Ella spent the whole day in a daze. She didn't know what to do. The classes were sending her insane. She stood up as Tom walked in. "Hey. What's up?" She asked.

Tom looked at her. "I think that you and me need to talk. I know that you're having so many thoughts about the baby. But you don't need to."

"Tom. It's messing with my head. We have have a child already. And she's a handful. How will I cope with her and a newborn? I genuinely don't know how I'll do it," Ella said.

"I'll be there with you. I promise. I'm not letting you do this alone. I love you. And I love our family. Just don't rush into an abortion."

***
Ella went back home with Layla. She sat on the sofa and smiled. "You're my special pretty girl. I love you so much baby girl. Nothing will ever change that."

Layla giggled and nodded. She cuddled into her mummy and smiled. "Ove you mummy."

***
Ella sat in her room and sighed as she got ready for her date with Tom. She felt like whatever she chose, she and Tom would be unhappy.

But could everything work out for them both?