( 𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 ) 𝐦.oonbath ˎˊ˗ ஓீ͜❨💊❜

summary :;
—  in the moon's light, you provide the
 extra light he didn't know he needed.

in the deep world of memories, one that would not be extended at most was the one that showed a few women sunbathing within the big ball of light that stood in the sky full of glory, their skin basked in brightness, either appearing a pretty harsh yellow or a glorious gold on their skin depending on their skin-tone. 

you did exactly that—except without the intentions of possibly getting darker or intentions to relax within heat. and the most clearest difference was that instead of laying within the harsh beams of the sun—you laid under the moon's gleam, your mind whispering into the clouds of relaxation and the night's gentle breeze waving against your cloth and skin as a greeting from the one who was joyed to be alert within the night.

finally, familiar noises flowed within your ear, making you patiently yet excitingly wait for the figure to stroll closer and to drop onto the cool grass of the abandoned land, then bathe under the bright dots shining by the moon's side and bathe under the moon's glory itself.

he did exactly that.

except, his knees pressed against the grass and the dirt itself; as his body aligned with the trees in the distance. instead of gentle light reflected on his mask, the dark trees that hid the other side of your world.

" he is more worse than i thought ; you were right. "

" yes, i was. "

your eyes slowly guided themselves over to the figure. his back hunched, his eyes staring at the green. on the grass, you moved your head over to your right side slightly, finally taking in notice of his simple tone that revealed his state of . . .  resignation.

" all my years—wasted. "

your eyelids lifted slightly more upwards. now—you barely knew him. hell, in all you two's trips to wash in the moon's gaze—all you knew were that he was trained greatly from childhood, that he was used to the torture and pain the citizens ( emotional, possibly even physical ) had to witness to even have low . . . moral standards when it came to suffering of others—and all he knew was your favorite color(s), and knew your mother's name.

but, you knew he was at his breaking point.

" just for— j-just for—, " he abruptly stopped himself. at this point, you used your arm for your body to adjust sitting upwards as you scanned small pieces of dirt shriveling up in his hand's strong grip.

a sudden sharp breath got caught in his

theres way too many drafts so i said: hey, why not post an unfinished oneshot?

not sure if i'll ever finish it llololol, so srry if u actualy want me to finish it - but hey! i might try, who knows???? i've been having sdden motivation to actually publish something and continue it so theres a chance i might finish this

and also i barely have any ideas for oneshots rn aaaaaaaaaaaaaaae

- requests r open