two can play that game :;ஓீ͜❨ drabble !

drabble !

WARNING(s): toxic ambiguous relationship/friendship/fwb

READER: gender neutral ! / referred with they / them pronouns.

he hates them.

he hates the way they talk. he hates the way they walk. he hates the way they eat.

he hates the way they can manipulate him.

every single kiss placed on his lips made him drown in desperation.

every kiss placed on his neck drove him into a state of warmth that coated his limbs.

every bite placed on his neck made his heart consumed by the fire lit up from passion flaring within him.

but it's okay.

because two can play that game.

he loves the way all the sentences created in their head that was meant to be vocalized for fueling hunter's madness came out in stutters as his hands felt soft against their skin.

he loves the way their gentle moans was present along with their body's tender, small trembles as they felt his lips against his.

he loves the way they would give up on bringing hunter sorrow or to hopelessness when his teeth dug into their skin, bringing ravishing marks to remind him about the power he truly had.

he hated the way the feeling of a lump in his throat was concurrent with eyes glossing within light, with the gloss from air hitting against his irises as his insanity surfaced for his teeth to clinch and his hands to tremble.

but he loved the way he saw them in the state of sanity slipping away whilst their vulnerability showed, as their body shook from the atmosphere forcing them into a small box that closed the view of the light beaming from glorious hope.

ah, hope.

in this friendship — or relationship — or companionship — whatever; it was either power or none. it was either having the urge to force words into someone's head for them to obey or either have the urge to follow one's lead.

it was either hope to claim power over someone or to hope the other wouldn't be motivated to destroy them even more.

it was either fight for dominance or to freeze into submission. 

and he hated all the times he froze, despite having power from leadership and being belo's relative alone.

and he hated all the times they won the war for dominance and power, despite them being nothing. they were nothing. they were just a commoner. they were useless compared the emperor, and useless compared to him — a superior. 

yet who knew after a single slap to the cheek, he'd feel as if he's nothing?

as if he had no power at all?

at the scene displaying his widened eyes gathering shine from the dim light in sync with his bottom lip's trembles becoming noticeable on his still face, his hand that rapidly but slightly shook made its way to his cheek in a slow pace, for his fingers to tap against the red mark.

he didn't care about the hint of confusion slipping through their expression, or about the familiar sharp glare that captured his expression.

his irises moved to their irises.

he was about to do what he have had never done before.

just found out ke$ha/kesha was in katy's "i kissed a girl" mv, and doja cat was in becky g's "shower" mv, now i'm just wondering how many iconic ppl/idols i've never caught in music videos...