𝐬.unflower's 𝐬.himmer ˎˊ˗ ஓீ͜❨💊❜ shy!reader :; requested

" s.unflower's s.himmer "

requested :; by   PandaEmpress18
" Oooo
Maybe a golden guard x shy! Reader 🤩 "

genre :;     fluff

summary :; hunter finds the joy in making y/n flustered.

author's ramble — HuNTER x reader fanfic coming soon???? hMMMMM??????? 👀

but anyway WOW i've finally updated im shooketh 

[color] irises landed on the figure in the distance — who walked as the shimmer caressed their frame. your cheeks took in heat from your heart pounding ecstatically by your view being taken over by him. once his steps unnoticeably transitioned into a slow speed, he used his glove to slide his mask, revealing his rosewood eyes staring at you—causing you to let out a small gasp and turn your head away.

your head turned back to see his pace being average, as his mask fully covered his facial features. a sigh waved into the air whilst your lips shut into a pout. though, your pouty lips drastically turned into a widened frown as your eyes captured the moment of him tilting his head around. your body tensed, frozen as you silently hoped he couldn't see you through the creatures and witches passing by quickly.

with your eyes hung onto his figure, his eye curiously bored into yours after he let the side of his face be uncovered. his lips that were in a relaxed state slowly formed into a smirk. then; his wink gathered all your heart's beats and multiplied them by two—causing you to completely freeze.

right after you finally had the grip on reality, you turned your body around and walked in a fast pace. yet, little did you know; his smirk lowered into a small, smile that radiated warmth, concurrent with his eyes looked at you with admiration drowning him. so, in response to the feeling of eyes on your figure, you turned around; only for people to continue walking and minding their business while the golden guard disappeared. 

you phew'ed out as the feeling of shame and embarrassment got put into file cabinets in your head. as you peacefully got out of the crowd of people, you definitely didn't have the energy to deal with certain emotions right now.

besides—you were on your way to the meadows; for the glorious sunset to be placed in your eyes as you'd glow within the sun's—

" you should be a little more careful, " his voice started, " i couldn't bare to see you getting a concussion. "

your gasp loudly appeared, simultaneous with you quickly backing away from him as the realization of your body laying on him struck you. you swallowed, while words stuttered out of your mouth after you lowly murmured. " h-hey ur...uhm— s-sorry!—i mean... m-my bad! " you stopped your voice, knowing if you'd continue, your voice along with words would completely turn into a mess.