guns down, 𝐡.eads 𝐮.p ˎˊ˗ ஓீ͜❨💊❜

" guns down, 𝐡.eads 𝐮.p "

genre :;    slight angst ( i cant rlly describe the genre lolol !

summary :; one word: greedy.

author's ramble — finally got motivation to finish this ~ yay

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐒  ran, within the content lights that bloomed from the sunset above. eyes focused on the nature appearing in front of you as you bit your bottom lip, not trying to fixate on the red stone's sharp edges piercing through bits of your skin that belonged to your gripping hand. a sudden gasp jumped out of you right when you knew that not only you tripped; but when he cornered your body that began to move against the tree.

the golden guard proceeded to watch you twist your body around in an mediocre speed for their front body to be in the guard's view, who admired the way shame and defeat was painted on your face. golden guard's chuckle sliced your heart, driving your eyebrows to furrow harsher while it also drove you to the start of quivering your bottom lip.

" well, y/n, " he abrupted, moderately swinging the large staff that thrusted into the dirt besides him to a small degree, " i guess this is where i take you to jail, hm? "

though you took in the notice of hesitation within his tone of scolding, your irises glanced to the side, mouth zipped as you demanded yourself not to give him satisfaction out of getting a reply. golden guard huffed, before the moment of your irises landing onto him lead him to quickly pick up his staff and force the ruby stone into your view.

that's when you accidently choked on your spit— throwing you into a coughing fit while a few pathetic tears began to drip from eyes and splatter onto the filthy grass that you sat on.

" i just don't get it . . . really, " he mocked, rapidly making anger ravel through your widened eyes, with fact that this fucker didn't even help you . his voice flowed into your ears yet again, though seemingly more analytical than his shitty scolding, condescending, or patronizing tone, " you're a good girl/boy/teen, y/n; you know not to fuck with the emperor's belongings, sweetpea. "

" i needed— "

" no, you wanted it, " he abrupted, as his direct tone caused you to let out a small huff as your irises flickered to the side. golden guard's eyes watched as your eyebrows slowly furrowed while your lips tensed into a frown. his grunt went into your ears before a sudden start of words could be heard again —

" admit it, y/n; " your irises flickered onto his staff with the glowing red gem that moved besides gold's figure, — " you're greedy, " his tone low—almost like a whisper—yet his words pounded into your head. his eyes curiously bored into yours that seemed to gloss within the atmosphere as you could only see memories instead of his bottom lip being tugged gently by his top teeth while his lips were positioned in a small frown, focusing on your state.

" i-i'm . . . " 

intrigued by your whispery-stutters—despite knowing what you were trying to say to yourself—he guided his knee to press against the dirt, making his height almost align with yours.

" but it's okay; i'm greedy too— greedy for you, "

his gloves caressed your bottom chin— his soft tone that came out sultry wrapped around your head to put your attention on him. your heart fluttered with your throat taking in a small swallow, before your light-headed state from gentle, half-lidded eyes became prominent. his fingers leisurely slid away from your chin then onto his mask, sliding it for his for his forehead to rest on yours as his top eyelashes rested on his bottom ones; eyes comfortably shut whilst the admiration of the warmth shared between you and him was present.

" you're still not off the hook, y/n, " he whispered, before he muttered under his breath, " you're so lucky that i just wanna kiss you right now . . . "

don't worry y'all he'll take ya to jail later :)

—   shit that was kinda short but ahaha i kinda forgot what i was suppose to write and how it was suppose to finish but i hope the events flowed well enough??? the part where golden guard calls out y/n for being a greedy-denying bitch was deffo not in my plans for this one-shot in the beginning 

but lmao imagine if g.g actually DIDN'T like u????? u'd be dead rn no cap jus facxx no falter

( i keep trynna reference that one meme but i dont even remember the lines correctly 😔✊🏽 (

also i feel strongly to make another one-shot to give more context on y/n!! but like this book ain't bout JUST y/n so lolol prolly not