𝐬.trings 𝐨f 𝐥.ove ˎˊ˗ ஓீ͜❨💊❜

trope :; soulmate au

genre :;  ----

summary :; though their love deemed to be strange by society,
            they accept their love.

author's ramble — welcome to the first published chapter. hope y'all enjoy ! <3

" i-i can't do this, goldie. " your breath let out a shiver, as the crisp air became white from your exhalation. gold stood there, studying your trembling figure that shook—but only convulsed when the simple breeze brushed against your skin. you couldn't tell how he felt through the golden mask, but only viewed the way the profile of his side profile against the doorframe.

his boot tapped against the castle's floor, as his gloves tightened around the door's solid surfaces that gained shine from outside. his head slightly tilted lower, and scanned the water droplets dripping down from your head/hair to your body, which later collected onto the fabric of your dress/large shirt. 

even as his eyes wasn't apart of his view, the aura gave a hint of curiosity and possibly even judgement and amusement. those interpretations of his possible emotions didn't bother you; but only expected.

his chest heaved a heavy sigh flowed through his chest then out; almost like he expected the scenery of your sorrow expression to happen—almost as if he's given up or defeated. you can't exactly tell, but your guts know that he isn't exactly expressing the most happiest emotion.

— that's immediately confirmed when he lift his head up - then tilt his head towards his right, obviously eye rolling under his mask.

" yes you can, y/n, d- "

" no, i can't. i can't take it anymore, gold. i just can't . . . "

" when you can properly dressed you can stop by and nag about how you're desperate again, y/n ! " his voice lit up, obviously feeling victory within the mockery waved at you. your eyes widened, the colors of your eyes became glossed, while droplets slowly began to lessen: with the feeling of hope dying as well.

" golden, please- " your beg only made his physique tensing, concurrent with his patience running out.

" stop begging. "

his stern voice only made you motivated to force the door to open for your view of him and the background to become wider when it tried to lessen it by closing the door with quick speed. your eyebrows furrowed, the feeling of your lips' frown tensing was prominent.