𝐰.arm 𝐜.louds ˎˊ˗ ஓீ͜❨💊❜ sister!reader :;

w.arm c.louds "
ˎˊ˗  hunter + reader !
( sister reader )

requested ;:  by  Witchlets101
" Golden Guard x Sister! Reader where they always fight bc siblings duh- but one day Y/n was in a verge of tears bc of Belos and Hunter tried comforting her? Platonic obvi- KXSKSKLZ "

genre :;    hurt / comfort !

author's ramble — this request is so cute and i def relate ( kinda ) to this so i could have NOT write this!!!

the scene of you and the golden guard was a typical one that lingered within the castle; and now you were basically punching his shoulder as his teases in his stupid annoying voice obviously gave you annoyance

" stupid, stupid, stupid! " you called out, though he kept laughing and laughing while you repeatedly punched his stronger body.

" come on, admit it; you have a crush for a fictional character, " his smooth voice whispered with mockery tied to his tone. your breath huffed loudly through your nose, replying back to him slowly.

" n- "

sudden small footsteps could be heard, causing the abrupt stop of you two focusing on each other—only to look down and see the little demon was the one walking towards you and hunter.

" emperor belos requires y/n's presence. "

your irises flickered onto hunter's, then onto kiki as she waited for you. your gentle sigh was all she needed to tell you were ready to follow her; and so you did when she turned around and began strolling, with that stroll being as polish as ever.

as his eyes scanned you and kiki in the distance, the clouds of curiosity began to swoop in, though the natural urge to ignore his curiosity appeared; and so the ignorance proceeded as he walked away from his location.