whammy's days ˎˊ˗ ஓீ͜❨💊❜ :; requested

" w.hammy's d.ays "

requested :;  by  Rayla_Woods_yt

genre :; angst + fluff

summary :; y/n gets hit by magic, but it all turns out okay :)

author's ramble — i just found out the word "whammy" exists. i've now been reminded how much english words just can be so unpredictable and mean something so serious while the word sounds so weird or funny itself. anyway i hope u enjoy this requester :) !

note(s) :; 2nd p.o.v switches to 3rd p.o.v after a time skip ( time skips and sometimes transitioning into different scenes are shown by a black rectangle that's skinner than ones i place in the beginning and ending of each oneshot )

v after a time skip ( time skips and sometimes transitioning into different scenes are shown by a black rectangle that's skinner than ones i place in the beginning and ending of each oneshot )

your eyes just scanned the surroundings; the worn-out similar hues along with the darker ones as your fixation was only majority on the deep hole present — ultimately reminding you that not only this damn place is terribly breaking apart but that emperor belos' goals could not be accomplished. 

instead of your beating heart focusing the plaque of failure your parent[s] probably would've mourned — especially knowing you being brought into a more hellish place than the boiling isles itself just to bring up the money flow — all you could do is let your heart hang low and be in sync with his own emotions lightly. you thought a hand to his shoulder could possibly calm him — or maybe a softer tone of smoothing words would chase a bit of his freak-out away.

none of it work — as expected; the sudden storm of emotions only caused him to push you away — metaphorically and literally. worse — the wild amity appeared! of fucking course. it was a rare case of amity actually speaking to hunter; though you did not care to focus too much on her words.

all you know is that amity's words very much sounded like something luz — the legendary human — would say. which probably said a lot about how much you snuck out to hang out with luz so much to the point that a person's tone reminded you a lot of luz. 

then — the light switch suddenly turned off. you wished your head actually caught the intention of the fight because if you would've known the key hanging around the girl's neck, you would've been alerted way more quicker. a full blown air of shock that gave your body liveliness was shuddered out through your nose as you gripped an artificial staff — if they wouldn't have been focusing on each other, it would've been obvious you only grabbed it from the tension risen within your body ; as a coping mechanism.

sweat was coating your skin, from inner conflict plus your force on your limbs to stay still and focus while you felt your bones trembling to a distracting extent. amity's face showed  unpleasantness mixed with heavy unforeseen through her held shocked expression — she forced her breathing to quicken down from the sudden magic close to hitting her foot, and she snapped her head away from you.