but friends can kiss 𝐞.ach 𝐨.ther too ˎˊ˗ ஓீ͜❨💊❜ [ unfinished/pt 1? ]

" but friends can kiss e.ach o.ther too "

summary :; you're in a rush for some dopamine? ig?
( i uh- it might seem obvious but yeh idk what to write as a summary lolol )

summary :; you're in a rush for some dopamine? ig?( i uh- it might seem obvious but yeh idk what to write as a summary lolol )

a small grunt left out of him along with his eyes closing for a brief moment, as he felt a sudden push for his back to lean against the wall. 

once his eyelids lifted upwards into half-lidded eyes, his irises held your stare. hunter's irises glinted mischievous nature that developed from your gentle, fainted pants — which became intriguing music to his ears — and your irises expressing having a need that you begged to be noticed through your sharp stare.

his head lowered enough to take notice of your balled up fist;  the memorable view of your fingers gripping his white, sleeveless shirt brought a evocative moment for him to be present, with those images shamefully caused his heart's beats to slightly become quick.

" what are you doing, friend? " his voice created naivety through his tone; he knew you wouldn't care to bring up the fake innocence that spilled into his tone, but he didn't know how you'd react to his bawdy undertones, yet he didn't bother desperately trying to find any hint of a sudden reaction forming within you.

his lips twitched; dangerously close to forming a smirk. though, to keep the smugness that slowly flowed through him a little bit hidden, he had to hide that smirk — of course.

though as he felt time becoming slow, a ball of confusion became apparent quickly, before it was completely shattered.

by a kiss.

all emotions seemed to be thrown out with his body simply letting out a single jolt; then his eyes widened yet again — though it was widened more than last time. his chest felt heavy— or hot— or something— whatever he felt: it was being drowned out by the creeping euphoria that struck his mind, which led to a little bit of more energy coursing through him. and then, relaxation snugged his head along with the insides of his limbs, which led his balled up fist besides him to lower down.

he didn't even realize he formed a fist; and he definitely didn't realize the titillation that twisted around his body—it felt almost as if fog consumed his body, drowning his natural hues with its transparent, cloudy texture and its haze.

his eyes rolled to the back of his head; his head willingly tilted towards the right; and a soft, gentle groan appeared. one of your hands let go of his shirt, for your finger tips to caress his jawline as a response to his hand cupping your cheek.

his eyebrows furrowed; a part of him could just imagine your face right now — tensed eyes that was shut, inner eyebrows lifted upwards while the rest of your eyebrows were lowered; almost as if your eyebrows was apart of a worried or nervous expression, except it was positioned from neediness and butterflies—and that was exactly painted on your face.

you couldn't take it anymore— his hand wreathed towards the back of your neck; and then his other one tugged your waist, gladly pushing your body against his heated body. you knew he couldn't take it anymore too; but you tried to ignore that— you didn't want an ego boost from that fact. and then—

you two panted against each other's lips, showering in heat whilst your half-lidded eyes looked into his that slowly expressed suggestive nature becoming prominent inside of him. you felt his chest heaving against your hand that continued to clasp his shirt. he was long done panting, but you still wasn't done—though it was more faint than before—so while you was being busy panting, his cheeks was painted in a watered down, rosy color when his lips transitioned into a smirk.

" i didn't know we were a couple, " he breathed out; husky voice playfully teasing as his irises focused on yourself trying to calm down. hunter didn't bother to vocalize the enjoyment surfacing from you desperately hanging onto reality; he let his smirk tell you that—even if you couldn't even manage to focus on his expression.

you swallowed after you heard his words; and before you spoke. 

" friends can kiss each other, too, "

he couldn't help but to tilt his head to the other side. his smirk widened from your breathy voice and your words— but especially your words. he succeeded in making his gaze sharper; to force your full attention onto him. slowly, his hand unhooked the back of your neck; before dropping low besides him.

there was more to this, but i had edited the ending bc i thought it was kinda,, too rushed or just felt... eh?? i didn't like the ending too much so yeah. idk if i'd ever make a part 2 or edit this to add more to it to have a more ✨ proper ✨ ending- but oof