[ UNUSED PARAGRAPHS / ONESHOTS ]

summary: unused paragraphs and oneshots. i dont think this was necessary but ok.

i... i haven't updated over 3 weeks. JESUS LORD. MY BAD-- school is a bitch and life is itself BGUGIHGOUG. but ANYWAY-- i thought it would be interesting to uh, post a chapter of unused paragraphs/oneshots. later on in the feature, i will post a chapter like this again !! enjoy!

"unexpectedly susscessful" femboy!reader

the golden guard's eyes landed on the figure below. he flowed out a shivery sigh through his lips, as he was stuck in a dream-like state of mind by the looks of

yeah that's literally it. also fun fact: this was my first oneshot.

the plan was that hunter htought that reader was confused asf about y/n's gender- and when he finds out,, ( you can figure out what hunter does :)) )

anyway i didn't have much motivation for this. not only bc of my weirdass nature of getting random boosts of motivation and loosing it,, but bc it was thinking about canon that got me unmotivated. of course, i don't always have to stick with canon - and neither do the rest of everybody else.

i just thought that this deffo wouldn't work canon wise. i mean, i rlly doubt someone in toh would immedietely assume someone is a female just bc of dressing feminine... INFACT, im not even sure if "femininity" and "masculinity" even EXISTS in the boiling isles. and that thought immediately threw me off

UNUSED rest of the oneshot, " but friends can kiss eachother too "

" if friends can kiss each other, can best friends fuck? "

a gasp choked out as your lips parted— your heart's beats overwhelmingly became rapid while butterflies in your stomach forcefully slammed into your insides; desperately trying to escape.