i have 𝐟.ew 𝐭.houghts ˎˊ˗ ஓீ͜❨💊❜ :; requested

" i have a f.ew t.houghts "
ˎˊ˗    hunter x reader !

requested :;  by  MellowBerrie
" Is it okay if your wrote gg x reader where y/n is the owl house gang's side, and the two has a complicated relationship (because different sides lol) but still love each other regardless..? "

genre :;    angst, fluff  ig !

summary :; their love blooms, though the sun's beams burns one side, while the dark clouds hover the other
( ^ that was so stupid but i can't think of anything else  rn AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA )

author's ramble — BITCHASS i was literally writing this but i had a power outage so now this gon come out extra late than i intended for it to 😭 now im writing this ( the next day ) cuz by the time the power went on i got so fcking tired GJGIOGJOIGJGOI

your irises drifted onto the scenery of glorious grass waving from the winds of nature that brushed against your body. your sigh faded into the air; satisfaction blooming as your thoughts ran by with ease; you were alone, now. alone with your thoughts.

finally, your legs went lower, for you to sit on the ground as your back relaxed against the tree's wood. your knees pressed against your chest, eyes comfortable in the shade provided by the the swaying leaves. your fingers proceeded to twitch as it held a grip onto your legs, while your heart's beats quickened. exhalation through your nose stuttered into the air

maybe, being alone with your thoughts wasn't always the best thing in the world. 

luckily—or terribly—the sound of faint footsteps was present. your head perked upwards slightly, though your eyes seemingly to not be alerted; though rather drowsy—yet he didn't care, as so he was familiar with yourself drowning in the fiery lava that'd burn you into its magma, or in the deep grass filled with gorgeous flowers that'd capture your heart by its aroma— or in the clear liquid with hues of deep blue that'd suffocate your lungs and bury you.

because he was familiar with himself drowning.

and now—he lowered his body to sit next to you. his foot swayed up and down onto the dirt while his leg bent upwards and the other rested, with his rosewood irises piercing onto the swaying leaves that collected the sun's rays and the woods' rough texture.

" your friend is one hell of an . . . amusing but troubling human, " his voice was gruff, though could tell all he was split between his mind and reality. though; that's not what made you tilt your head towards him to view his head that lifted upwards slightly—but the small degree of hoarseness displayed in his tone . . . and the mention of luz.