15 - Hyung

Jungkook was still leaning against the lockers, it was quite there but only little sobs could be hear which echoed

He was crying alone until he felt someone's presence, he looked at his left where he thought the Person sat. He was shocked to see min yoongi sitting next to him

He didn't said anything, why would yoongi be here? The coquette yoongi is here well there are 99% percent changes that he must be here to make fun of him? But as much as Jungkook has heard yoongi is not that type

"Stop pressuring your brain with other thoughts, it doesn't matter why I am here"

What is he? A mind reader?

"Don't worry, I am not doom or a ghost so I am not a mind reader I just thought that you must be thinking that"

He's a mind reader for sure

"You don't believe me, huh? Btw, why are you crying? You can share it with me if you want"

"You'll only think I am crazy, I don't understand why are you bothering yourself? Why did you approach me?"

I did because I should have done it a long time ago but I didn't had the courage to do so...

"I didn't approach you, I was just passing by and saw you here crying so I thought maybe I could comfort you a little but you're such a ungrateful punk literally"

Jungkook chuckled "You and Comfort especially me? What a joke"

"Why, why can't I comfort you?"

"It's not like that we don't even know eachother a little other than the rumours"

"You know that I am Min Yoongi, you're jeon Jungkook that's enough and there's something called humanity, you know?"

Jk rolled his eyes "There's no humanity these days so I forgot it's exists"

"Let's be friends then" yoongi brought his hands ahead and jungkook stared at it

"Why would you want to be friends with a guy like me?"

"Why are you so insecure about your self, huh? What's wrong with you? Why can't I be friends with you?"

"You don't have any friends--"

"You are full of excuses, I didn't knew you are a person who get affect by people's nonsense- well whatever just say it directly if you're rejecting me"

Jungkook smiled and shook his hand with yoongi who smiled back it wasn't hard...

"By the way, you still didn't told me why were you crying a few minutes go or should I say that why are you still crying?"

"Nothing...just...actually--"

"It's okay, don't tell me if you're not comfortable with it"

"I still don't understand why did you came here?"

"I told you that I was just passing by"

"That it a lame excuse"

"It's not!"

"So I am right, it sure was a excuse you used"

"What I meant it that I didn't made any excuse!"

"As if"

"Yah! I am serious"

"So i am"

"But you don't seem though"

"I don't know whether to believe you or not"

"You may do it"

"What If I don't want to?"