43 - Leave

Long chapter 😁

Mrs.kim was sitting on the sofa with her head in her hand while jhope was standing in front of her with his hand over her shoulder.

He was so worried for his younger brother and he don't know where he can find him.

Suddenly he got call so he went in his room to talk.

While outside, jisoo and Baekhyun came and his mother was still sitting there.

"Aunty?"

She looked up and let out a sigh of relief, jisoo walked to her and Eun byeol aka Taehyung's mother hugged her.

Baekhyun wanted to scoff but looking at the situation he stopped himself cause something that was in his head was she don't know her true colours.

"Don't worry taehyung will be alright...we'll find him...he must be out somewhere, it must be just a prank..."

Eun byeol shooked her head "He never did something like this..."

"Where is his phone? Can I get Jungkook's number?"

"Why? I told you--"

"No, aunt he have been in contact with him for some time now"

She didn't said anything else and handed her his phone, as Jhope knew the passcode so he was able to unlock his Phone.

She got Jungkook's number from his phone and dialed his number.

After a few rings, jungkook picked up, his voice was low

"Jungkook...do you know where taehyung is?"

Hearing his name, there was moment of silence Ofcourse jungkook was trying to recognise her voice 

"How can I know that?"

Jisoo raised her brows "Are you sure about that jungkook? You know him very well, don't you have any place in your head where you think taehyung might be?"

"What are you exactly trying to say?"

Jisoo let out a sigh "Taehyung is missing because seokjin left this country, he went to Germany---"

"Seokjin left!?"

"I am sure I said that" there was again silence until a gasp was heard from the other side

"I think I know where he can be..."

Jisoo curiously asked "Where?"

There was no reply and she found out that jungkook hung up,she stared at the phone

Eun Byeol looked at jisoo with hope, "Did you found out something?"

Jisoo looked at her, "Don't worry, I am sure taehyung will be back in some time or atleast there will some kind of news about him..."

Meanwhile, jungkook was running hurriedly until he reached at the rooftop of the building and as he expected, taehyung was standing at the corner looking forward.

"Taehyung!" He let out in a loud voice, he turned back looked at Jungkook with a small smile

"I didn't expected you here..."

Jungkook panicked "Taehyung, look first get off please. Don't do something stupid"

Taehyung didn't listened to him actually ignored him, "I told you jungkook that you'll witness another suicide or indirect murder Infront of your eyes---"