51 - Friends

Feeling lonely is not something which happens often, right?

When you are sad, you sometimes want to be alone but at the same time, you need someone who can Comfort you.

The dark road, the cold air, the bright lights, the shining water, the birds chirping, leaves falling from the trees, voices of car horns, people laughing and some crying...

No one is with him expect this things...

Jimin was quietly walking, he came a little far from everyone.

Though it's quite noisy here, he's still far away from everyone.

No one will disturb him here... People are standing far away from him...

He can be himself now, no need to pretend, he can do whatever he wants to.

The trees looked beautiful.

If he would have came here with someone special than it had be nice. He always thought this.

He walked to his regular spot, in front of the water on the grass.

He raised his brows when he saw another boy sitting there with his back facing him.

He never saw someone else before so who can it be today?

He still walked ahead curiously, somehow not bothered about anything else.

He cleared his throat but received no response from the male.

He sat next to him, he looked at the boy slightly but was unable to actually see him because it was dark, only the lights which were coming from behind was the reason why this place isn't too much dark.

Jimin decided to speak after a long silence, "Um...hi"

The boy was still focused on Something, jimin followed his gaze. He was looking at the moon.

"Excuse me?"

The boy finally turned his head a little to look at Jimin, he was wearing a cap and because of that his eyes were unseen.

Also, he was wearing a black jacket to get rid of the coldness which was still there though.

"Sorry, I didn't noticed you before. So How may I help you?"

Jimin finally heard the boy's voice and smiled at the boy's words, he seem nice and kind, his voice sounds to sweet.

"There's nothing you can help me with, it's just that...I saw you sitting alone here so I thought of giving you some accompany?"

The boy kept quiet and looked back ahead. Jimin felt like he was being ignored but he still kept his mouth shut.

"I come here everyday and i have never seen you before...so---"

"I used to come here everyday too, I never saw you before either"

Jimin raised his brows, "It's been 2 months already..."

The boy smiled looking at him, "I stopped coming here 2 months ago because I found someone but now that he's gone...I am back"

"You can come here with someone special too then this place can become special too not just a lonely Island"

The boy looked down with a small smile, "Yeah, you're right"

Jimin looked at the moon, "It looks pretty right? The Moon"

The other male did the same as he let out a small Chuckle, "Yeah, it always do..."

Jimin bit his lip thinking if he should introduce himself or not, the boy probably won't recognize him, right?

He cleared his throat and bring his hand in front the boy, "By the way...I am Jimin, Park Jimin"

The boy Stared at his hand for a few secs and smiled, he shaked hands with him.

"I am..."

Got any guesses who it might be?

"My name is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook"

Jimin nodded while smiling, "I see...where do you live though?"

"I live near...what about you? I don't think so that you live somewhere around here..."

Jimin took a deep breath of the fresh air with a sweet smile on his Handsome face. "You are right...i live faraway"

Jungkook nodded, "So you come here everyday?"

Jimin first shook his head but then nodded and again shooked his head, "I do but I don't."

"So basically it means that you come here often?" Jimin nodded, "I see..."

There was a minute of silence before jimin spoke, "Can I ask you something?"

Jungkook nodded, "Sure"

Jimin hesitantly bit his lips, "You said that you got someone but now he's gone...what did you meant by that?"

Jungkook suddenly looked at him with a question mark but stayed silent.

Jimin felt like he had asked Something personal and that it was a serious topic.

"It's okay though if you don't want to give me---"

"He left. I basically used to come here everyday because there was a time when I used to come here with someone very special...this became special to me but then that person, who was the reason of my happiness and everything,

Left for forever, left me alone in this world...I have many good memories with this place...I used to come here and recall of it...

It somehow make my heart feel less heavy but then someone else came in my life though I couldn't forget here...

But I had stopped coming here because I thought that it's better not to. He also left...so I am back again to recapture those memories...

She comes in my dreams and tells me to live my life, tells me stop coming here but I just can't...

He---"

Jungkook stopped when he noticed how he changed the whole environment.

"Sorry, i spoke too much..."

Jimin didn't said anything Looking straight...

Jungkook raised his hand infront of Jimin who looked at it confusingly, "Friends...?"

He Hesitantly asked and jimin internally let out a cute at the other's cuteness and shaked his hand with him.

"Friends"

Both of them smiled...

Share your thoughts ❤️

Sorry for the late update!