38 - Choose

Jin looked at jungkook who was on his left side with an Annoyed expression on his face

SeokJin knows jungkook is probably irritated more than annoyed maybe he asked something to big...

He pouted "Hey? Why aren't you replying me?"

Jungkook let out a sigh as he got up from the sofa, "Not today please"

Jin pouted even more "Please~? I don't want to go tomorrow or the day after but today!"

"You are so Stubborn, you know it right?" SeokJin nodded simply and Jungkook rolled his eyes. "No means no! Now stop whining, You said you wanted to study so I came here not for what you are whining for!"

SeokJin closed all the books and snatched away the book which was in Jungkook's hand. He picked his phone from the table and opened the message contents

He clicked on jungkook's profile and deleted all of the texts he sended a while ago.

Jungkook raised his brows not understanding what's going on in seokjin's head.

Then he wrote another one,

Can you please come to my house? Let's go out and have fun!

He clicked on send and then held jungkook's phone.

He Stubbornly opened his phone lock with jungkook's finger who let him do it after a few secs, he showed both of the phone to jungkook who looked at him in disbelief "See? I send you this text and you came here reading it so stop acting now"

"Do you think I am this dumb--"

"What prove do you have this Is not the message I send you? It also seen so don't go back on your words now"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, so done with seokjin's childish behavior.

"Why do you hate studying so much, huh? It's so useful--"

"You can give me a lecture about this later but for now stop being a lazy ass and come with me"

SeokJin pulled him by his arm, and jungkook gave up  unintentionally. He got off brushing off his clothes.

SeokJin smiled so widely

-----

Here they are again, to an amusement park.

As you might already know the situation, Seokjin dragging Jungkook here and there and then shouting at him for making him sit on Scary things.

Jungkook let out a sigh of relief as he felt that finally Seokjin is going to stop but then suddenly he jumped again.

He looked at him and raised his brows, he was now looking at the ferris wheel. Jungkook looked at him hoping for him not to say that he wants to---

"This will be the last one, please?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes "This is what you said a long time as well" Seokjin pouted and jungkook gave up once again

He might look like he's annoyed but he's actually enjoying this time with Seokjin a lot.

He wants to Cherish this moments with him, he wants to have good memories with him before Jin drifts away from him.