58 - The answer

Ignore mistakes please.

This day is supposed to be filled with many happiness for him. After all, after so many years, he can finally meet his beloved family and talk with them face to face.

But who knows what's going to happen next? We human can only expect things or pray.

No one knows what the fate has decided for us. Just like this, seokjin expected this day to be free from all types of sadness but who knows?

Seokjin parked the car next to a cafe because of someone's too much whining but not annoying.

He finds it cute because she's just so cute for him to ignore.

"What do you exactly want?"

She smiled widely at her Victory, "I'll see later. First come in with me."

But Seokjin just shook his head at her offer or a so called request. "I am not going in along with you. You go and get whatever you want. I'll wait in the car. I don't have enough time."

She pouted but still got off the car, going in the cafe but suddenly, she came back knocking on his window side. He rolled the window down and raised his brows at her.

"What?"

"Give me your credit card. I am not using money at all. Quickly."

Seokjin sighed but didn't hesitated to place it in her hand. "Now go."

She kissed on his cheek through the open window, "Yah! Don't do such things. You could get hurt!"

But she just ignored and ran in.

Couples of minutes passed and she was yet to come back. Seokjin got off the car as he decided to go and check on her once but she came back on her own and sat in the car.

"You have to go and get the order."

Seokjin was just so done with her but still just nodded his head cause he wasn't in the mood of arguing.

He was about to step in when he heard a car crash, he immediately turned around and his eyes widened at the site before his eyes.

A car accident...

He ran because she was still in the car, his heart was beating so fast just thinking her being hurt and injured.

A car crashed right in their car and when he went near, he opened the door for her and was relieved to see that she didn't got hurt much because she ducked down at the right time.

"Are you okay?" She nodded her head.

He looked at the other car and was about to help the other man In the car but he got frozen all of a sudden when he saw a picture that fell from the car.

"Jungkook?" His soft voice mumbled and he ran to help the boy immediately. He opened the car door but it was quite a hard thing to do cause the car flipped upside-down.

Many people had already gathered around the scene, whispering different things to each other.

"Jungkook!" He shaked him a little but the other seemed like he was unconscious, he held his arm and placed his own other hand on his back, slowly trying to get him out of the car.

His heart clenched around the scene, blood was flowing out of the other's head like water and it scared him to death. Tears welled up in his eyes.

He shakily placed his head on his cheek, "Jungkook?" He looked behind, "please someone call the ambulance."

Then he heard the ambulance horn because someone had already did a while ago.

______________________________________