34 - Fate

Yoongi POV:

I got a call from Jimin a while ago, he said that he wanted to meet me so I told him that I can come over his place so currently I am own my way there

These days are the most happiest days of my life, first I met Jungkook, then Jimin and then hobi...

I got three friends which I couldn't get in my whole life but all of it is my own fault.

I always thought that friends are not needed in your life but Jimin and Hobi changed my mind.

It's true that the both of them hold a very big place in my heart

Maybe because they are the only people who approached me. Nobody has ever tried to approach me and I can't blame them. If I would have been more social person that I doubt if my life would have been like this.

I never believed in truelove, or true friends. I think all of them are fake but I am not sure if Jimin is my first or you can say second love or not but one thing is sure that he means a lot to me.

I parked my car at the address he send me. It was a normal house, not too fancy but it looked pretty.

I checked the address once again to make sure I am at the right place. There was another car parked outside and...

I carefully looked at the car cause it seemed very familiar to me

Wait- isn't it Hoseok's car?

With a huge confused face, I rang the bell to get a response after 29 seconds.

I wasn't expecting to see the person in front of my eyes well I was expecting internally.

Hoseok was standing in front of the door with a cute confused type expression on his face

He was wearing a light blue shirt with blue pants.

He looked back, "Jimin-ah! A cat is in front of your door!"

He looked back at me and laughed "You better stop calling me that, you horse!"

"You--! Why would you call me a horse, huh!?" He pouted

In this time Jimin came, he was wearing a light red hoodie and black jeans down. He smiled as he saw me.

"Oh hi yoongi hyung!"

I smiled back at him, I wanted to ask him so many questions like what is Hoseok doing here but I wanted to take my revenge first.

"Jimin can you please tell this horse to get out of my way? Looks like even his owner doesn't want him that's why he's wandering here and there."

Jimin laughed out loud and a had small smirk on my face as I was looking at hobi who was making it obvious that he wants to punch me right here but who cares?

"Hobi hyung, I think you should just comeback in now"

He glared at me before walking in leaving the door open and me there. "Come in"

Jimin came and closed the door behind me, I walked in and his house looked very comfortable.

Jimin looked at me and then at Hoseok, "Do you both perhaps know eachother?"