48 - Flashback

Jungkook was sitting in the police station, anyone who would lay their eyes on him can tell immediately that he's lost.

Ofcourse, Jennie was also there as they both were the only one present at the rooftop.

While, Tae Yi is currently in the hospital fighting for her life more like breathing her last breaths.

The investigator sat opposite of jungkook as he entered the dark room.

Jennie eyed jungkook and she felt the urge to somehow just get jungkook and herself out of here so she can talk to him properly.

But she can't do it, right?

The investigator cleared his throat but jungkook's attention still didn't even to him.

"So Mr.Jeon...would you tell me what happened at the rooftop? You were present at the scene so I am sure you know everything, am I right? The people who witnessed you standing up from down...

They said that it looked like you were the one to push her but it wasn't your intentions, is it true?"

Not a even a single word left his lips even though Jungkook heard everything he said. He just don't want to reply to such questions at this moment.

He wants to know what kind of condition Tae Yi, if she's alright or not but is he even in a position himself to ask anyone?

He literally getting Questioned because everyone currently things that he's the one who killed Tae Yi, his Tae Yi...

Why would he even do that when he loved her so much? Why is it so hard to believe that he loves her?

The investigator looked at Jennie instead when after a few minutes he didn't got a reply from Jungkook who seemed to be lost in his thoughts.

"You were also present if I am right so can you tell us what happened instead?"

She looked at jungkook hesitantly and shooked her head. "I...I didn't saw anything...I came just after she had just jumped...

Jungkook called me to meet him so I did...I don't know anything else not even if it was a suicide or murder..."

When you are the murder yourself, Ofcourse afterall which Kind of stupid murderer would tell the officer?

He looked back at jungkook, "Is what she's saying true Mr.Jeon?"

He again didn't replied making the man in front of him, who seemed to be in his 30s a little annoyed.

"If you won't reply to any of my questions then how am I going to solve this problem?"

Again silence...

He let out a sigh looking at the Stubborn jungkook who was not actually being stubborn but he was just not in a state to do or say anything right now.

But then suddenly he looked at man, "Did I kill her?"

The investigator gave him a confused look after his first statement.

"You are right officer...I am the reason behind everything...I killed her..."

His eyes widened at his confession so did Jennie's. She looked at the officer Nervously, then back at jungkook.

"So you are saying-- I mean you are confessing that you killed her, your crime?"

He again just received silence from the quiet boy.

"He Is not the one who killed her! He didn't pushed her! She suicide-"

The investigator looked at her with raised brows as he cut her off, "I suppose that you didn't saw anything so how can you he so are about it?"

She gulped feeling triggered by his Question, she herself is was feeling nervous and scared that if Jungkook got arrested than all of her struggles will go for nothing

"I think I asked you a question miss Jennie?"

She remained quiet but then shockingly someone else--

"She pushed her...she pushed her right infront of my eyes but I couldn't do anything...it's all my fault..."

The officer looked at Jennie waiting for an ans after hearing jungkook's confession which Is only a statement to them.

"Is what he saying is true?"

She didn't said anything as he was shockingly looking at jungkook. She didn't expected him to tell them the truth.

"Miss Jennie! You are supported to answer us!"

The officer raised his voice and Jennie pushed the chair away she was sitting on with her leg making it make contact with the door as he got up.

"Yes, I did! I pushed her because she was useless and always just cause problems! If it wasn't for her than me and jungkook would have been h together!

It's all her fault! She deserved to die and rot in hell!" She looked at jungkook and shouted at his face

Share your thoughts ❤️

Jennie got arrested for the murder of Tae Yi but as jk didn't told Taehyung everything clearly.

Taehyung always thought that Jungkook was the one who pushed Tae Yi and Jennie was crazily obsessed with him so she took the blame instead.

I know there's a lot of problems in this story but it will get back to normal in some time so look forward to the future!