54 - Back?

They both were standing in front of each other with challenging looks, both are desperate to fail each other so badly.

It was till, they heard a bell ring and with a scoff Taehyung went to open the door and he was shocked and so happy to see the person standing at the entrance.

It was also someone he wasn't expecting to see here at this moment.

He threw himself on that person with so many happy thoughts in his head while the other, younger only scoffed and sat on the sofa uninterestedly.

"When did you came back jisoo? I thought you were still supposed to stay in America for a bit longer?"

The said name smiled but instead of hugging him back, she gently pushed him a Little away. "Will you first let me come in? I'll tell you everything then."

Taehyung nodded and moved away a little so she could come in and closed the door after.

She greeted jungkook who didn't bothered to greet her back and kept his eyes on his phone which was not even on but it sure looked like he was busy with something.

Jisoo scoffed knowing the younger still doesn't like her even though so much time passed but shrugged it off thinking it's his own choice to do so.

She took her seat next to Jungkook knowing that the teal boy will be quite annoyed but ignored it like he decided to ignore her presence.

She looked at taehyung and let out a wide smile, "I couldn't stay there longer, you know? It was so boring out there. I only love being here."

Taehyung lightly laughed and scoffed slightly as he sat next to jisoo when the younger got up and walked towards the door.

"I am going outside and don't you dare to call me or else I'll went straight to your father. Take care bitches."

The door opened and closed with a loud thud. Taehyung stared at the door with an unbelievable look on his face.

"That big brat literally don't have any kind of manner and dares to call me that. Stupid."

Jisoo laughed and taehyung's lips curved upwards lightly as he saw her laughing cutely. "You have to stop me from smiling to much bro."

Jisoo stopped laughing and raised his brows, "What do you mean jeez?"

Taehyung shrugged, "What I mean is that whenever you smile, an automatic smile appears on my face which results to me smiling way too much. You know how precious you are to me."

Jisoo awwwed at taehyung's words and as the sofa was huge, she placed her feet on the sofa as she placed her head on taehyung's lap comfortably.

"Ah...I missed your warmth."

Taehyung rolled his eyes when internally he was smiling, "You need to stop making me feel like I am your boyfriend bro."

Jisoo shook her head annoyedly, "I am so sick of your 'bro' I am not your bro though i can be your sis at the bitterest part."

Taehyung laughed, "No way, I like bro more."

She rolled her eyes and didn't said anything else knowing the other is more than just stubborn to listen to her about anything.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung has now become a kind of person who never listens to anyone and do whatever he pleases.

The only thing he fear, which is not actually supposed to be called fear is his father.

He do make many mistakes though some of them are intentionally but he calls them mistakes. It's always almost Jungkook to go and complain to his father about his deeds.