Sinking

I flew behind the rest, not having the bravery to look at any in the eye right now, not when I couldn't explain my injustice. I betrayed their trust, I didn't deserve their forgiveness. I wished that I didn't let my emotions lead me. I let them get the best of me and ended up trusting the person whom is most likely the enemy. The worst part is that I can't convince my heart that he is the enemy.

That sick feeling of something not being right arose again, making me believe that something is wrong, very, very wrong. I instead decided that of I can't make those feelings go away, then I'll just ignore them as though their not even there. We flew over a meadows and my turmoil was momentary forgotten. I stole a glance towards Trunks and my imagination roamed wild. I saw me and him just laying down, watching the thousands of twinkling lights, inhaling the sweet aroma the flowers emitted.

It was beautiful and serene, just the way I'll enjoy it. I couldn't understand why I thought about Trunks and I in that field, together and alone. It almost seemed rom-...

I was kicked out of my musings when I almost ran right into a tree. I really need to stop getting lost in thought when moving about. We all split ways, Trunks and his family going back to their home, Krillin doing the same. In the end it was only my father, brothers and I. The air was filled with tension.

I knew they were disappointed in me, but were too kind to admit it. At least my father and Gohan were. Not that Goten wasn't but he was the one who'll tell me how he truly felt out of all three of them, especially if it was something horrible. Truthfully, I just wanted to hide underneath a rock and never come out, my shame too grate. Why did I let my emotions get in the way?

I believe with all the heart that Nayumi isn't bad and yet... something isn't sitting well with me. If I can't even make that bad feeling go away, then why am I trusting Nayumi so. Is it because of our connection, or could it be because of something else. Whatever it was I needed to figure it out. I cannot let this go on any longer, the fast I figure it out, the better.

With that in mind I kick myself out if my musing so that I may sleep. I was worn out with everything that just happened. Once I reached my room I fall onto the bed and knock out.

**********

I groaned when light filtered throughout my curtains, hitting me square in the eyes. I squinted, trying to block out the light. It wasn't working very well so I let out another frustrated groan and sit up. I scratch the side of my head while I let out a yawn. I get up and head towards the bathroom, wanting to brush my teeth.

I went down stairs to get breakfast when I heard two voices. I couldn't make out who it was at first but then soon realized that it was Goten and... Trunks. I didn't know he was going to be hear this morning. He must've come to train with my brother. I was about to rush in a say, 'Good morning!' like I normally would, but then everything that happened yesterday appear into my head, making my steps falter.

So while I stood next to the door I was finally able to hear what Trunks and my brother were talking about.

"-Girlfriend is making me come to dinner." I heard Trunks say to my brother.

It was all I heard because I rushed out of there, heart constricting painfully. I headed up towards my room and slam by door shut, sliding down the door once my back was towards it. It hurt unbelievably hearing those words come out of Trunks' lips.

Even more so that I didn't even realize it. How could I have not realized Trunks had a girlfriend. Is that why my heart broke into pieces, was I hurt that he didn't tell me? Whatever the reason may be, all I knew was that it hurt so--goddamn it--much. I shouldn't complain though, for I have hurt them as well.