Deadly Encounter

"Suika, are you alright?" My brother questioned.

"I'm fine, but most importantly, what the hell was that?" I asked, no sure if what I felt a while ago was real.

"I'm not sure but they disappeared. Bullma is checking in on the plane they came in." My brother, Gohan declared.

Before anyone could say anything, we felt an intense power level. It kept disappearing all over the plant as though they knew instant transmission. Father and the rest went to look after it leaving me behind. I went after them to catch up, I caught up a few minutes later. They were standing in a open field, people I've never seen a few feet in front of them.

They looked like humans but also like elves and vampires. Their eyes were exotic colors while their canine tooth were larger than humans, making them look like vampires. Their ears where pointy while their eyes looked like the almond shape. The one standing in front had long snow white hair and crimson eyes. His hair was in a half-up, part of it in a ponytail while the other half was down.

His hair made him look like an elf while his eyes made him look like a vampire. I knew he was the leader because of his stance and the power that was emanating from him. The ones on his sides had light brown hair and bright green eyes. They seemed to be twins and his right hand man, or mans in this case. Everyone turned my way once I appeared.

"Gine." I heard the leader say.

That name got me to my very core, making me stop in my tracks and clutch my head, making a memory appear in my head.

••••••••••

I saw a women with long black hair and dark eyes staring at herself in a mirror. Tears started to run down her cheeks before she shook them off and a hard expression marred her face. That face looked really familiar but I couldn't quite place it from where. She wore what looked like Sayian armor. Someone started to call out her name.

"Gi-"

Before I could hear anymore everything disappeared into nothingness...

••••••••••

I was broken out of my mussing when Trunks and my brother went towards me and brought me with the rest. It was the same memory as before.

"You, by any chance are you Gine's relative?" The snow white haired man questioned.

It ended up sounding more like a demand than a question.

"I don't have a clue about who your talking about." I answered.

"Hmm, that is troublesome indeed. Why don't you ask the Sayian prince." He replied.

We all turn towards Vegeta only to see that he also didn't have a clue.

"Just because I'm the prince doesn't mean I care about the name of some low class Sayian." He curtly replied.

"Yes, I thought as much, it seems you Sayian's are barbaric as ever." The man stated, giving Vegeta and father a look of disgust.

"Gine was a Sayian, much like yourselves. That is all I'm giving you, now I must check to see if she indeed is the relative of Gine." The man said.

Everyone was going to go after the man only to stop short. I looked around confused about what just happened. It seemed only I could move about freely.

"Yes, if my powers aren't affecting you like the rest then that means you are a relative of Gine. Not to mention that just like her you weren't cut out for the battlefield, yes your soul is as gentles as hers. You yourself believe that your weak and powerless, don't you." He declared, raising an eyebrow in question.

I was shocked that he knew exactly what I thought about myself, catching me off guard. The next thing I know he's in front of me, his teeth sinking into my shoulder. I let out a bloodcurdling scream, white-hot pain searing threw me. The pain soon turned into pleasure, turning my legs into jello. He grabbed onto me, sucking into my blood before he finished and laying me onto the ground. My head was lolled to the side making me stare onto his and his men retreating form.

"It seems I truly was correct about everything." The man stated before him and his men disappeared.

**********

I was brought back to the lookout by my father. After the men left father and the rest could move again. The only one who seemed incapable was me, making me fear that he was correct about me not belonging on the battlefield. Those men seemed to be very powerful. If they were capable of immobilizing both father and Vegeta then there's no telling how strong they really are.

I was set on the ground before Dende appeared. He started to heal me but it didn't seem to work. They started to get worried so I tried to calm everyone down. I was about to say something when I thought I saw someone behind my father. It looked like the women from my dream, the one who's name started with a G.

I closed my eyes and opened them again, the women not behind father anymore. I must have been my imagination.

'Is it really, Suika.'

I looked around shocked, thinking that someone just talked to me. I realized that no one said anything, not when they where trying to figure out a way to make me mobile again. All of a sudden the pressure I felt that made me unable to move was gone. I tried to see if I could get up and was pleased when I could. The rest were so busy caught up in their plans that they didn't see me move until I call out them.

"Guys, I'm alright. I can move again."

They turned around and before I knew it, crushed into a hug. I look to see that was my father and brothers.

"G-guys can-n't breath-h!" I managed to breath out.

They let go with a nervous laugh before they went back to doing what ever they where doing before I interrupted them. Before I knew it I was crushed into another hug. I looked up to see that it was Trunks, I could feel my heart start to pound and my stomach started to constrict, as though bats were flying like crazy in there.

"I'm glad your alright, Turlly."

I could feel my cheeks start to heat up because of that nickname he gave to me long ago.

"Me too." I replied.

Even though there was people out there that could become a major problem, right now I was just happy to be in Trunks' arms and forgetting about my conflicts.