I am Son Suika

It has been five years since I last saw Nayumi. Since I was lastly under anyone's control. The path from then until now was a hard one, but was one of the best decision I had ever made. For a while I lived my life in uncertainty, not knowing what my goal in life was, but thankfully I had my family and friends to help. Even though while I had accepted Koi and accepted being both her and Suika, I still had doubt in myself.

I still wasn't sure if I could ever forget what Nayumi did to me. While I was fine physically, I wasn't psychologically. I still suffered from identity lost every once in a while, but it's not as bad as before. Not when I've finally figured out what my role in like was. It wasn't a big one as most would assume.

In fact, it was pretty small and common but that was all right with me. I owned a restaurant called, Koi: my family was shocked when they heard that. They just didn't understand what she meant to me, I mean how could then when she was the one who made them lose their Suika, so it was understandable.

While my life was for the better, with the restaurant and boyfriend and all, it was still not as grate as I wished it to be, not when I see a gun. I seems I have PTSD when it comes to the weapon, even if it's just a picture. I completely freak out. I usually have to go to the hospital after an episode.

I don't fight anymore, at least not as my family does. That all right with me though, I'm happy the way my life is.

Oh! I almost forgot. My brother and Hikari finally tied the knot a year into the whole Nayumi incident, and I'm happy to inform that she's pregnant with their child. She's about six months in. Goten on the other hand, is still such a playboy, though his current girlfriend appears to be the "one".

Trunks and I on the other hand, are still dating. I'm a little sad of the fact that he hasn't asked me to marry him yet. I mean we've know each other for years, so five years isn't too early for us, in reality it's too long. I'm not going to force him to do anything though. It'll be his decision and his idea.

I'd ask him to marry me but he's pretty old fashion so I knew he would never allow it. Oh why do some men have to be that way? But then again, if they haven't even asked you, would that mean that they aren't ready? If so then it's a good thing I haven't asked him, right?

Anyway, moving on from my love life dilemma, I've heard about what Ren Rei, Nixy and Nayumi are up to. Rei and Nixy have kids and are married (if they are actually in love I'm not certain). Ren seems to be in a relationship as well—I'm glad for him. Now Nayumi, he's supposedly engaged to a princess of a different world. I wasn't supposed to know this, my family was trying to keep it from me but what they just won't understand is that Nayumi and the rest will always be a part of me now, whether I enjoy it or not.

Life has been good so far, I'm finally burdened free of any expectations (from myself).

**********

"I need you to head on back and starting preparing the roasted beef," I commanded to one of my works, taking his place as the waiter (or waitress in my case).

"Right!"

Walking up to the table he was about to serve, I greet, "Hello there, I am Suika and I'm going to be be your waitress tonight!"

"We'd like the..."

They continued on telling me what they wanted. After serving and cleaning and doing everything else, I closed the restaurant. It was late at night, around midnight. I was going to fly towards my home (one that I shared with Trunks), when he suddenly appeared. He looked as if he just finished work as well.

He was the CEO of Capsule Corps. The reason I knew that he just came back from work was the fact that he was wearing an expensive looking tuxedo—and I'm more than certain sure that it was expensive. His hair was the same as always, though it might be a bit groomed, and he was wearing his glasses. I've always told him this but I really enjoy looking at him when he's in his work clothes.

"Hey there, what are you doing out so late, Trunks?" I inquired, walking closer to him until we were only a breath away.

"Just some meetings, and other stuff. Nothing important really. How about you, your cutting it pretty close yourself Suika."

"It was a long and busy day today is all." I responded, getting on my toes to kiss him.

It sometimes annoyed me how tall he grew over the course in five years while I pretty much stayed the same. Especially that if I wanted to kiss him without him bending down at all, I had to get on my toes to do it. Sensing my frustration, Trunks bends a bit down, making it easy for me to kiss him. Okay so maybe I was exaggerating. I wound my hands in between his hair, liking how his hands land on my hips.

After a few minutes of making out, Trunks and I break apart for much needed air.

"You're amazing Turlly," Blushing at his statement, I turn away from him, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Oh quiet you!"

"No," His tone was serious, "you truly are, my love. I'm glad to have you."

Stilling blushing, I smile up at him, responding, "I'm glad to have you in my life as well, Trunks. I'm grateful towards you. You saved my life more than once and you never gave up on me, especially now. I'm sorry for being such a burden."

"You're not a burden Suika," Trunks chided. "You're someone special."

Moments like these were my favorites, they made me forget about all the past worries and pains that I had. Being around him was amazing, he made me forget about the painful things, the unbearable one, maybe. This was why I was so in love with him. He made me feel special, as if I was his world—and I'm starting to believe that maybe, just maybe I truly was.

"Come on, let's head home Suika," Holding out his hand, Trunks waits for me to take it.

"Right!" I reply, intwining our fingers.

After everything that's happened I'm glad to have people to lean on. I was able to let go of my past pains and it was all thanks to those who are dear to me. I wouldn't trade them for anyone. They are my life. I am thankful for all that's happened: both the good the bad.

I finally found who I was, while grateful to Koi, I finally realized that while for a moment I was her, I was always truly Suika.

I am Son Suika, daughter of Goku, girlfriend of Trunks, but most important; a girl that's finally found herself and her path.

--------------------------------------------

Now this Turllies, is truly the end. Thank you all for following my story. I know it had its up and downs, but truly, thank you.

While I promised to edit the whole story, I do not know how long it shall take. My life is too busy right now. I will edit it though, I assure you (well, unless I change my mind that is).

I hope you enjoyed my OC character Suika.

Until next time,

-Marie Moore.