Chapter 7

Chapter song 'Love The Way You Lie by Eminem ft Rihanna'

"But you're doing your telling off voice." Steve murmurs.

"That, I didn't need to know." Sam says while looking uncomfortable.

"I'm using my normal voice." I roll my eyes.

"Exactly!"

"What's wrong Violet?" Sam asks trying to change the subject.

"I'm telling you both this because I trust you both the most with this kind of thing." I start. "I have other abilities that nobody knows about."

"Are you sure?" Steve asks, I nod. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I'm telling you now, I never said anything before because I didn't understand them. It only happened a few times until recently."

"What are they?"

"I can get into peoples minds, speak to them through it. That works more if a person is thinking about me, I can make myself appear elsewhere while standing still."

"Just like Loki." Steve sighs, I nod.

"Nobody else knows?" Sam questions, I shake my head. "We have to tell Tony."

"No." I panic. "Please, he's only just accepted the other stuff." They look at each other. "If either of you tells anybody, I will never forgive you." I warn.

"Fine." They both agree.

"Thank you."

"Can you show us?" Sam looks hopeful, I nod. I focus on Steve's mind.

"I bet you wish it was just us two don't you babe?" I say into his head

"Vi!" Steve gasps aloud.

"She didn't say anything?" Sam laughs.

"You're in my head?" He now thinks.

"Ding, ding, ding we have a winner." I joke.

"If you two are talking dirty, please wait until I'm gone." Sam comments.

"Alright, I'm done with the mind thing." I say, the last thing I do is close my eyes and focus on standing behind Sam.

"Hi Sam." I speak through my other body, he jumps and turns to look at me.

"Holy crap." He grins and looks back and forth between the two me's. "Cap, you're one lucky guy if there two of them." I make the other me disappear and open my eyes.

"You're gross." I tell Sam.

"Like you weren't thinking it."

"I wasn't."

"How long have you been able to do these?" Steve asks me.

"About a month. I've been practising." I answer.

"I'm impressed." Sam states. "She's badass."

"Why thank you." I see Sam glance at Steve, he's awfully quiet.

"Listen, I'm going to head out. I have places to be, it was nice seeing you again Violet." Sam gets up. "No going through my head though."

"No promises." I smirk. "bye Sam." He leaves. "Okay spill, what's wrong?" I turn to Steve.

"Nothing's wrong." He lies.

"I know you better than that." He sighs and stands up.

"There's a cure." He says softly.