chapter 6

Harry's Pov

i woke up next to Draco on the bed,he was wearing cloths...dont get the wrong idea he put his cloths on after words..

He was still sleeping,the sun rays going on his blond hair makeing it look like gold.

We've been dateing now for what 3 months and today was the first task.first task...First task!!i looked at the time 9:20.

I have to be there at 10! "Draco!" I whisper shakeing him a bit. "Wake up!" He didnt stir.I put my lips agent his and his eyes fluttered open. "Its almost 10." I said.he sat up in bed. 9:30.

*******

Before i went i to the tent i gave Draco a kiss because there is a 55% chance it might be our last."see you soon." He says before going to the bleachers.

To my luck i got the biggest and scariest Dragon to fight....The champions went out one by one and soon it was my turn.

I went out of the tent to see a small rock like landscape with bleachers all around it.The dragon was hudge.i spotted the golden egg under the dragon.

*********

Yayyyy i made it out alive!i had a cut shoulder but other than that i was fine.the whole school was fileing back into the castle while me and a spacific slytherin stayed behind.

Once i was sure no one else was around i saw Draco walking up to me .the moment he was close enough i jumped onto him,giving his a big hug.

Well beacause i could have been dead right now...there was a party in the gryfindor common room and they askes me to opened the shiny golden egg.

As i opened the egg an ear splitting scream ran through the common room.it was coming from the egg.i quickly shut the egg and muffled the last bit of screaming.

I went to bed tired and full of  butterbeer that the twins stole from the kitchen. A few days later as i was about to go to bed there was a rapid tapping on the windoe.

Opening the window i saw an owl holding a note.i took the note from the barn owl and it flew away leaving me to open the note.

Room of requirements.
-draco

It didnt take long for me to get there, As i entered the room i saw Draco asleep on a green sofa.He looked cute when he slept,diffrent from whe  he was awake.

Sighing i kissed him awake.Very slowly his eyes fluttered open, "Oh! Youre here!" He said sleeply as he sat up. "So,what do you want to do?" I asked sitting on his lap as if it were a chair.

He shruged. I thought for a mineut then i got it. "You know how i got the dragon egg and im suposed to find out about the next task?" He nodded his head "well Cedric  told me that you open the egg underwater."

"And.......?" Draco asked "lets go swimming here." While drsco msde a large swimming pool apear i acio ed the dragon egg.we both striped down to nothing then jumped into the pool.

I didnt know how to swim much,i never learned how.it took me a few minuets to teach myself with a bit of draco's help.

Both of us went under water and i opened the golden egg.instead of the horrible skriekes was  soft music.telling me a song.

After the song ended me and draco had to go out of the pool for air.To our greatest surprise moaning myrtle was there. "Myrtle!what are you doing here?" I asked. "I like being around water." She says.

"Were naked,go to some other place with water. " i say. "So he could see you naked and i cant?" She says pointing to draco. "Yeah."

"I guess you don't want help with the egg."

We found out the task was underwater.after that myrtlr left and me and draco were left alone in the pool.