chapter 14

Guys im going to skip their 5th year,iys the same as in the book but with the two kissing,they do not do the frickle frackle again i am sorry,i just had this really good idea to do but i need it to be the 6th year.enjoy the book.

------privet drive,book six------

"Well harry ill send your things to the burrow." dumbedore said as my things diapeared.we apperated to a village were we entered a house and found a man named slughorn.

I perswades him to get back to hogwarts then me and dumbledor left.

We apperated outside the burrow in muck,when i looked for the old man he was gone.i began slowly walking  twards the burrow,the mud slowed me down.

I felt some one spin me aroumd and i found myself face to face with Lucious Malfoy.i hopened my mouth to speak,yell,or scream but before i could he apperated,takeing me with him.

We landed at a big black mansion.the malfoy took me by the callor and dragged me inside throwing me on tje ground as he closed the door.

"You'll be staying with us potter,until the dark lord comes to pick you up."lucious says.i opened my mouth to speak but was cut off as he mumbled a spell and i felt a sharp pain.

"With this spelll you wont be able to leave the manor." As he finished his words his wife came in "You got hi-why is he all muddy?" She asked. "We were at a muddy dump." Lusious growled.

There was foot steps from upstairs that went to the stairs where i could see the person.Drsco froze "What is Potter doing here?" He asked.

"The dark lords orders." Lucious looked at my cloths, "drsco show our guest here where his room is,and give him some clean cloths."

"Comon Potter." Draco eaid as anoyyed as he could.he led me to two doors across from eachother,he pointed at one "this one is mine,that one is yours."

Both of us went inside,the room was not much more than a bed and a drawer.draco left and came back with some cloths.

To my surprise they were more muggle like than all the cloths i seen him in.we stood stateing at eachother,me waiting for him to get out.

"Oh yeah,"i said,i had somehow forgotten we were dateing.after i was changed draco didnt even wait for a hi or hello he just locked our lips together.

I ran my hand through his silverish blond hair As i bit his bottom lip and he opened his moth slightly,letting my tounge in.

"Draco!come down here!" We herd.as draco pulled away he looked anoyyed.

Sorry for makeing this chapter short....just like levi
*muffled laughter*